Chapter 28

Aaron was still denying you sex, even after New Years Eve. It had been a week since the party at Emily's apartment, and he was almost completely ignoring your advances. Except when you would wake up to his lips on your neck, and his fingers digging lightly into your hips.

By the end of the week, your neck made you look like a horny teenager. There were hickeys from your jaw down to your breasts. He also littered a few on your hips and thighs. He was all over you, other than giving you the one thing you desperately wanted. Most mornings, you would wake up to the same thing, and this morning was no exception.

Aaron was the first to stir, pulling your body against his. He snuggled into your neck, his rough beard scraping against your face.

"Good morning, my princess." He mumbled into your neck, connecting his lips under your jaw after he spoke.

"Someone's in a good mood." You said, wrapping your arms around his torso. He hummed into your neck in response.

He started sucking another mark into your neck, directly under your ear. The ones on your neck had just started to fade, but the purple marks on your thighs were still prominent. He slipped your cropped sleep shirt off your body, exposing your bare chest. His hands moved from your hips up to your breasts, kneading the flesh roughly.

"Someone's in a very good mood." You said with a slight laugh. You knew that he wasn't going to have sex with you, so you rolled away from him. You were tired of the teasing and you knew that he wasn't going to give you what you wanted. His hands followed your movements, his hands still gripping your chest as you laid on your front.

"Aaron," you sighed into the pillow under your face, "unless you're going to fuck me, I'm going to get out of bed."

His arms moved to lock around your waist, keeping you in place, "Sorry, princess. I don't have time; I've got to go to work today." He said sadly, but not making an attempt to get out of bed.

Aaron connected his mouth to your shoulder, starting to drag a line of wet kisses across the top of your back. When he made it to your spine, he started to suck marks in a line down your back. His hands moved from your breasts, starting on your upper rib cage and sliding slowly down your sides.

When he reached the top of your ass, he sucked a final mark into one of your ass cheeks, sucking and biting on the plump flesh. He then licked a warm line up your spine, kissing your face lightly.

Deciding that he was done, he placed a light clap on your ass and climbed out of bed. You let out a groan, slipping out of the bed too. For the past week, you and Aaron had been showering together, never doing more than kissing.

You both quickly showered, taking turns in front of the spray of warm water. When you got out, you both grabbed clothes from his closet. You had spent the majority of your time with him in his clothes, the smell and feeling bringing you comfort. Once clothed, you both went back into the bathroom to brush to your teeth.

When you saw him pull out his razor, your bottom lip pouted out, "Nooo, you can't shave!" You whined, plucking the razor from his hand.

"I'm sorry princess, I need to shave for work." He said, grabbing the razor from you again.

"You don't have to shave." You mumbled, his only response being a slight chuckle.

You watched him shave off the hair on his face, sitting on the counter of the sink and your lip still pouting. Once he was done, you watched as he put on aftershave and wiped his face dry. You let your hand move up to his now bare face, your fingertips brushing against the smooth and freshly shaved skin. He moved his body in between your legs, giving you a quick kiss.