Chapter 3

(Inuyasha may be a bit OC, am not good in describing fights other stuff as well and the picture up top is the one of the twin sacred jewels you must know by now that kagome has the light pink jewel. Also is you don't like blue fell free to change the color but it must be a light color cause if it's a dark color then it will be like cover with evil.)

Things you should know.

Hair color = (H/c)

Eye color = (E/c)

Demon ears color = (D/e/c) (That are on top of your head)

Tail color = (T/c)

A huge creature moved through the grass quickly heading straight towards the village destroying a house in the progress. Kaede and the twins got out of the hut Kaede said, "What's going on?" while they ran outside to get a better look. A man's voice was heard and yelled, "IT'S A MONSTER!" while the creature had a horse in her mouth men from the village fired arrows at the creature.

The centipede lady moved its tail(?) at the men and spotted the twins; she dropped the horse making Kaede and the twins move back. Kagome said, "Its thing," The demon said, "Give me the twin sacred jewels" moved straight towards Kaede and the twins then moved aside before the demon came towards them.

The demon came back towards both twins, Kaede turned to both twins and said, "Did it say twin sacred jewels? Do ye both have it." Both twins turned to Kaede and Kagome said, "We don't know! We don't know about any twin sacred jewels!" Men fire arrows at the centipede lady while she yelled, "I must have it! I must!" the lady spun around and moved its tail(?) towards the men. Kagome thinks 'That thing it's after us!' Y/n thoughts 'What a drag I could be sleeping by now or watching anime' two men came towards Kaede and the twins and one of them said, "Our spears and arrows do not affect!"

Kaede responds, "We must lead it to the dry well." Kagome and Y/n said, "A dry well?" Kaede turned to both twins and said, "In the forest of Inuyasha." Both twins thought 'That's where we climbed out of' kagome asked, "Which way is the forest?" Both twins turned and said, "Were the lights shining right." Y/n ran then kagome following right after her twin Kaede yelled, "What did you say!!"

Kaede and the two men saw as they ran while not noticing the centipede coming towards them at first but were able to dodge on time. Both twins ran to jump in the water but ran y/n yelled, "We will draw it away!" Kaede said, "They can see what can not be seen in the forest of Inuyasha." Men with horses, bow, and arrows ran to Kaede then one of them yelled, "Lady Kaede!" Kaede got on one of the horse's men from the village as well got on one of the horses.

Kagome breaths become heavy while running y/n was running without breaking a sweat. Her breaths were calm. Kagome thought 'Someone will save us right?! They got to grandpa, mom, anybody' Kagome yelled with her eyes closed as the demon came at them, "Whoever you are SOME PLEASE HELP US!!!"

*Somewhere in the forest*

A boy with two arrows in his heart and a purple and blue light came out of the boy his hand suddenly moved and brought his hand up to him and said, "I can smell the blood of the woman that killed me. It's coming closer." move his hand to the two arrows that are in his heart and said, "Ugh" when a blue and purple light came from the arrows, looked at both arrows and yelled, "DAMN!" both twins ran up a little hill(?) the centipede yelled, "The twin jewels GIVE IT TO ME!!" while it's crawling Kagome yelled, "We don't have it!!" they continued to run while being followed by a lady that's a centipede.

When both twins made it to the top of the hill(?) the demon strike towards them both twins were sent flying in the air. Kagome said, "Ah." Y/n had a smile kagome landed on the ground on her stomach creating dust and said, "Ow." while y/n landed on her feet an unknown voice said, "Hello Kikyo, Kiki playing with bugs are we." Kagome and y/n looked at the boy that was pinned to the tree.