Chapter 6

Kaede who was in her hiding spot said, "Do you understand, Inuyasha? Y/n, Kagome is my sisters Kiki's and Kikyo's reincarnation. However they aren't aware yet of the scope of they're powers. They need your help right now."

Y/n said, "Inuyasha watch out, there's hairs all over the well, too." Inuyasha said, "Are you both saying that this Yura with the combed hair is after us." Y/n said, "Yes, she's looking for the twin sacred jewels fragment..." Kagome said, "Yet she's still after us even when she took our pieces."Inuyasha angrily said, "HOLD IT! Did you say she took it?!" Kagome said, "I can see several glowing strands of hair there..." Y/n said, "There's the main strand that's been bewitching the others. That means if we follow the main strand, we'll find Yura." Kagome said, "That way!" pointing to a direction.

*With kaede*

Kaede said, "There's no time to stand around and quarrel! You need Y/n, Kagome and they need you! And you must get through this difficulty together!"

*Back with chu guys*

Inuyasha cared you both then ran, ran till inuyasha notice a bonfire Kagome said, "Their heads are gone!" Both twins got off inuyasha, inuyasha walked then stopped and said, "They're fallen warriors. They must've gotten tangled in the hair strands. Such bad luck." Inuyasha turn towards y/n, kagome and said, "Stop looking so depressed! And don't start whining about wanting to go home." Kagome with a determined expression grabbed the bow and arrows that was in front of her.

Y/n took off her backpack open it then took out a bow and arrow Inuyasha asked, "Since when did you have a bow and arrow and how in hell does it fit in there?!" Y/n said, "Magic Inuyasha." both twins stood up inuyasha said, "You know you won't be able to hit why bother? Let you older sister do it instead since she can hit unlike you!" Kagome yelled, "I just need practice and my sister can't do everything!" Inuyasha who was carrying both twins said, "Practice!? Don't you mean learn! And you sister can do everything!"

Kagome said, "I'll do it! I really think I can!" 'Then again who knows if she even can why couldn't it just be her sister instead?' inuyasha thought. Y/n said, "We are nearby I think we should be careful." hairs cut the tree where y/n, inuyasha and kagome we at.