Chapter 2

3rd POV 

        Kagome gasped when she saw the creature. The creature spoke, "Such joy! I can feel my strength returning! My body is coming back to life again! You both have to, don't you?" Lick Y/n and kagome and struggle to get out of the weird-looking woman's grip. The creature said, "Give it to me!" Kagome asked, "Wh-What are you doing?! Let go!" Put her hand on the creature face y/n did the same. A blue and purple light came from y/n and kagome hands while the creature held on the kagome, y/n sleeve. 

        The creature lost two arms and said, "Wretched girls I must have the twin scared jewels!" Y/n and kagome saw as the lady went away while something blue and purple light shines from their stomach and one of the arms is on the kagome while the other on y/n. Kagome questioningly said, "I guess we must have fallen in the well?" Y/n and kagome put their hands on where the creature lady arm was at.      

        Kagome thought ' Maybe I bump my head or eh!' kagome spoke out loud, "Maybe not!" then she looks at the arms that belong to the women Y/n nodded kagome yell, "Hey Sato! Get grandpa!" Y/n saw plants inside the well went towards it and started climbing up the wall. Kagome saw and started doing the same. Kagome said, "He probably took off little--" kagome was cut off when she and y/n saw a white butterfly coming up to them. 

        The white butterfly flew around y/n and kagome then went away. When both twins reached the top of the good kagome said, "What the..'' both twins stood up and looked around near the well and y/n knew they weren't near home. Kagome said, "I can be wrong but I think we aren't in Tokyo anymore... Grandpa? Mom? Are you there? Sato! Buyo!" Y/n heard birds chirping and started walking where the birds were chirping Kagome followed beside her twin. 

        Kagome said, "It's like the family shrine is not even-- Oh! the tree!" Both twins started to run towards the tree kagome said, "That means we are practically home." Y/n stopped running so did Kagome, Y/n said, "I don't think that we are practically home." Kagome gave a confused expression and said, "What do you mean the tree is practically near home." 

        Y/n sigh and emotionless said, "Kagome when we got out of the well didn't you notice that the shrine wasn't there so we were either lost or in a forest since there weren't many trees and grass around the well before." Kagome said, "Yeah your right but what happens if the family shrine is there you gotta have some hope we're going home."

        Y/n sigh, "Fine if we're nowhere the family shrine don't say I didn't tell you." Both twins walked to the tree kagome smile than turn to a question and said, "Huh?'' Both twins saw a boy with a pair of dog ears and pain in the tree with 2 arrows in his heart. Kagome said, "Hey there. Whatcha doing?" Y/n facepalm was about to say something when kagome said, "It's that a...boy?" 

        Y/n facepalm again and thought 'Nooo it's a princess' Kagome asked, "Hey there. Whatcha doing?" Y/n was about to say something to kagome when she said, "Oh wow. like dog ears." Kagome thought 'I think I want to touch them.' Y/n just sigh and said, "Kagome you shouldn't touch someone's ears for example a stranger! without their permission also can't you see he looks asleep now get off from there before something happens." 

        Kagome sighs and says, "Now that that's out of my system also you should touch them. They are soft and if he's 'asleep' then he won't know don't worry nothing bad will happen." An unknown voice yelled, "Get away from there!" Men with bow and arrows fire towards Y/n and kagome. Kagome screams and holds onto the boy with dog ears but the arrows miss Kagome and y/n.

        Y/n wasn't fazed by this, Kagome said, "Huh?" y/n turned to kagome and said, "Yeah nothing bad is going to happen." kagome turned and said, "How was I supposed to know this was going to happen!!?!" y/n sigh and said, "I never said you're supposed to know this was going to happen baka!" Then both twins turn towards the unknown men that walk towards them. Both twins were brought to a village, their hands and feet tied together, arms behind their back sitting on a mat surrounded by people.

        Kagome yells, "You don't have to tie us up you know." Y/n calmly sat their eyes close listening to what's going on. An unknown man asked, "2 girls with strange clothes." another man asked, "Are they foreigners?" an old man asked, "You reckon it's war?" another unknown man said, "Of course it is and right in the middle of rice-planting season, too." Y/n open her eyes than a woman they could be a kitsune in disguise." to another woman next to her while holding her child.

        The woman next to her said, "Nah, them shape-change foxes are a lot trickier than that." a man said, "I'm not sure about this." Kagome thought 'Topknot. top knot, top knot, top knot. What is the Japan of medieval times?' Y/n thought 'You got to be kidding me we are in the japan of medieval times or feudal era same thing....wait they I get to see actual demons yes!!' a man unknown man next to an older lady yelled, "Make way for the high priestess Kaede!"

        Both twins looked up to see an elder lady with her eyes closed Kaede sighs and thinks 'Now what?' Kaede gives her bow to the man next to her. Put her hand on the bag(?) full with purification salt while holding it with the other hand. Kaede pulled her hand out of the bag and threw the purification salt at y/n and kagome, Kaede said, "Demons, be gone." Kagome yelled, "Hey! Hey! we're not demons OK?" Kaede said, "Are ye both not?" Kaede asked, "Then why were ye both found in the forest of Inuyasha?" 

        A man said, "They can be spies from another village." Kaede said, "In that case, they would be a fool. Who would want to invade such a poor village like ours?" Both twins stare at the elder woman named Kaede, she stares at both twins. Kagome said, "Huh?" Kaede said, "Let me have a good look at ye both." Kaede walked in front of the twins and extended her arm and grabbed Kagome's chin. Kaede said, "Both of you are clever girls? or both of you are half-wit?" while having a grip on kagome and slightly harshly moved kagome's face side to side.

        Kagome thought 'Why you..' with an angry expression. Kaede let go of kagome, turned toward y/n, and grabbed y/n chin moving it a little more gently and moved her head side to side. Kaede let go of her chin then stared at both twins and said, "It's there, though I don't know why." Both twins said, "Huh?" 

*Time skip to night time*

        Kaede was cooking stew in one of her hands while stirring the stew and filling the bowl with a pair of chopsticks to kagome. Kaede grabbed another bowl, filled it up, and a pair of chopsticks, and handed it to y/n. Both twins said, "Wow, that looks good/amazing." Kagome said, "Real food." y/n said, "Thank you." Kaede, "Your welcome child but bears us no ill will children for though I now see ye both mean no harm in this troubled time of war, no stranger may be welcome among us without deep distrust."

        Kagome asked, "We aren't in Tokyo anymore are we?" Kaede said, "To-ky-o? Never heard of it. Is that where your people are from?" Kagome said, "Uh, yeah so we uh should get going.." Y/n said, "what my sister means to say our family must be worried and wondering where we are." Kaede nodded and said, "Your right if you like you can stay for the meantime am sure ye parents wouldn't want you lost in the woods by ye self." Y/n said, "Thank you Kaede for your kindness towards us and we accept to stay for the meantime."

        Kagome was surprised that her twin handled that so easily when she stuttered out her sentence. Kagome thought 'Though we have no idea how to get back of course' Y/n thought 'Damn I felt out of place for a second I want to watch anime right now I don´t know if it's going to work without WiFi tho ╥﹏╥ .' Kaede watched as the twins ate.

(A/n I have no idea how to write in 3rd POV so bare with me if it doesn't sound like 3rd Person am sorry)

*Kaede flashback*

Little Kaede said, "Sisters please you must." Kiki and Kikyo said, "Take the twin jewels, Kaede, and see that it is burned with our body." Kaede turns to her two older sisters Kiki and Kikyo and moves their hand so that one of the twin jewels, Kikyo, has the purple scar. Kiki and a blue scared jewel both twin jewels don't look the same. 

*End of Flashed back*

Kaede thought '50 years have passed since then´

(A/n Hope you enjoy the chapter if there's anything that you're confused about tell me I change or try to explain it. Well bye hope you have a wonderful day or if night good night bye.)