Chapter 4

The twins walked away with the little bag with the jewel piece inuyasha yelled, "WHY YOU!" towards the twins that are walking away. In the village the woman lead kaede to her house kaede asked, "She suddenly collapsed?" The woman said, "Yes, she was just fine this morning." Kaede walked inside when she heard something she 'hmm' kaede quickly said, "Stay back." The daughter of the woman suddenly floated facing kaede and the woman. The woman said, "She's...floating." Kaede saw hairs on the girls wrist then a knife went towards the girl's hand went straight towards kaede.

*Back with you*

As the twins walked towards the well Y/n said, "It should takes us back just jump in." kagome looked in the well saw the bones of mistress centipede. Kagome drop her cloths kneel down kagome said, "I can't go in am afraid." Y/n said, "You shouldn't be you. You will get use to it." kagome leaned against the well looking up the sky, Y/n sat on the edge of the well feet inside the well looking at the sky was well. Both twins saw a leaf get cut in half then heard noises kagome quickly stood up getting a cut on her cheek. Then they both saw a lot of hairs. A woman said, "Oh my can you both see it, then...my web of hair but being able to "see" it isn't enough." Kagome yelled, "Who are you?!" the woman just smile.

*With inuyasha*

Inuyasha ran fast 'Kagome said, "We're going home goodbye, Inuyasha." Y/n said, "Bye dude was nice meeting you while it lasted also kagome we are going to come back again." let them go; who cares?' thought inuyasha. Inuyasha arrived at the village jumped a few houses then notice the girls inuyasha said, "What's with you all?" the girls hold the weapons up inuyasha smirk said, "Alright! wanna take me on, huh?"

*Back with you*

The woman said, "They call me "Yura of the Demon-Hair"...though you both needn't brother remembering it. Both your time is about to run out!" hairs came out of Yura heading straight towards the twins. The hairs slapped the twins Yura said, "I'm helping myself to the jewels!" them two strings came out of the twins shirt's with the little bags that carry the two shards kagome was shocked y/n didn't show emotion Yura open the little bags was surprised when she took out only two shards of the jewels.

Yura said, "Now look what you've both done to it. Where are the other fragments?" Kagome yelled, "GIVE IT BACK!" Yura yelled, "Answer the question! Where are the remaining fragments?" Y/n said, "We don't know if you want the rest you have to look for them instead. We must be going now." Yura hummed then her sword moved towards her Yura grad the sword heading straight towards the twin yell, "You both may as well die!"

y/n grab kagome pulling her inside the will with her before kagome got her head chop off. Kagome scream Yura yelled, "It's useless to try and escape!" shot her sword straight inside the well Yura confused pull her sword up then said, "That's strange...Who were those girls." kagome's cloths left near the well while Y/n had hers with her.

*Back with inuyasha*

The females from the village were floating inuyasha was confused said, "Wait a second.... They're all girls from the village. What's going on?! Planning to tie me up again?! Well, I'm not giving in." Inuyasha position himself in a fighting stance(?) Kaede weakly said, "Inuyasha, don't do it." While crawling towards inuyasha. Kaede said, "Do not harm this girls!" Inuyasha looked at kaede then said, "Old kaede!" Inuyasha jumped towards kaede said, "Wow, look at you. You're a bloody mess." Kaede with an annoyed face asked, "Have you got nothing nicer to say?"

Inuyasha asked, "So why shouldn't I hurt 'em, huh? They're sure tryin' to hurt me." The girls from the village surrounded them both of them looked at the girls Kaede said, "They're all under a spell.Y/n? Kagome? Where are Y/n? and Kagome?" Inuyasha said, "They went back to their own land. Not that it matters or nothin'. I don't need them to handle this." Kaede said, "You mustn't! Do not touch the village girls!" Inuyasha said, "Will you quit flappin' your gums already? Or have you forgotten they're after you, too."