Chapter Four

We came up with a plan. Facemaker walked out the door while we cleared the desks. Wild Card, Noodles, and Facemaker when he came back in went to the couch and grabbed the cushions as the guards walked in.

"So don't ask us how we know this, but aliens are about to attack, and we're no longer safe here." Missy said.

"This place is a fortress. Nothing's getting in. And I'm afraid no one's getting out, either. Those are the rules." The guard said.

"Oof! Then we're definitely getting out of here, and so we're gonna need your access cards. Like, now." She told him.

He laughed at her. "And you think we'll just hand these to you?" He asked.

"No, but it would have made this a whole lot easier. Cushions." She told the boys.

They came over and each set a cushion down in front of one of the guards.

"What are these for?" He asked.

"Tell him, Guppy." Missy said.

Guppy stepped forward. "To protect your butts when you hit the ground."

The guard bent down to her level. "Why don't you get back in line?" He said trying to shoo her toward the line. Big mistake.

She grabbed his wrist and flipped him. He landed on the cushion. "Oh, no!"

She then grabbed the other one. He also hit the cushion. "She's got shark strength!" She kicked a guard across the room into the chair.

"Have a nice nap." She said waving. The last guard went at her from behind and Noodles grabbed him and whipped him to the ground.

He took the access card and gave it to Missy. He then grabbed the other two cards.

"Aliens really are about to attack, so we will have to leave your expert care until you and Ms. Granada know what we know." Missy said.

Then one guard pressed the alarm button locking us in. We're trapped now.

"This was a bad idea." Fast Forward said.

"Wheels, next time this happens, don't let the guard reach the alarm. Noodles, you'll take his jacket and cuff them.

"What next time? You kids aren't..." He stopped when he heard the fan stop we looked up. Tentacles came out of it breaking the fan.

"I told you your plan wouldn't work!" Wild Card said crossing his arms. Then the alien grabbed him.

"Wild!" I yelled. I tried to run and go help him but Missy stopped me.

"No! Rewind, send us back." Missy said.

"So we will have to leave your expert care until you and Ms. Granada know what we know." Missy said.

I went and hugged Wild Card. I pulled away and pushed him. "Don't do that." I said sternly.

"Relax I'm not going anywhere." He said putting his arm around me.

Wheels charged at the guard and put his wheel on top of him to keep him from pushing the button.

Noodles handcuffed him and grabbed the other guards jacket handcuffing him too.

"C'mon, let's go!" We all ran out with her.

"Single file line! Like a fire drill. We'll be questioned less that way." Wheels said.

We all walked out into the hallway and got into a line as Missy shut the door.

"Noodles, stretch, make yourself tall!" She told him. He put on the jacket and made himself tall.

We rushed down the hallway. We made it to the lobby and we were almost at the doors when the doors sealed.

"We're in trouble." Guppy said. We all ran back the other way but got surrounded by guards.

"That was our only exit!" Missy said.

"Not our only one!" Wild Card said pointing to the ceiling.

"Are you insane? How are we supposed to get up there?" Fast Forward asked.

"A Capella? You made furniture float. Can you do the same with people?" Missy asked.

"To go up high I have to sing very...🎶low🎶" She said starting to sing low making the guards fly up making human stairs.

"Climb as fast as you can!" Wild Card said. We all followed him climbing up the guards.

"Noodles, open up the hatch!" Wild Card screamed. Noodles extended his arm opening the hatch. We crawled out. I was behind Missy with A Capella behind me.

"Don't let them follow us!" She told us.

I looked at her and nodded. Me and A Capella faced the opening. She stopped singing low. "🎶adios🎶" She sung.

I then blasted down the hatch making them crash into the ground. Luckily there were cushions to catch them. How those cushions got there I have no idea. (seriously where did all those cushions come from?) "Sorry!" I yelled.

"Noodles, access cards!" Wild Card yelled to him. He extended his arm and scanned the card opening the door. We all ran in and sat down.

"We did it!" Fast Forward said.

"Yeah, we did it." Missy said.

"But the tram will only take us to just outside of the force field then they'll catch us for sure. Look they're already mobilizing!" Wheels said pointing out the window.

"Brace yourselves!" Missy yelled. We all grabbed onto something.

"You too, Guppy." Missy said. Guppy viciously gripped the pole in front of her.

"A Capella, make us fly." Wild Card said.

"🎶ahhhhhh🎶" She started singing and got lower. The tram started shaking and we all got forced to sit down.

A Capella's eyes started glowing. We then lifted off the ground and we started cheering.

She then started fluctuating and crossing her arms in an X and putting them out. "She can't steer!" I yelled.

"We're gonna crash into that building!" Missy yelled pointing at the building.

"We need to change directions!" Wheels said.

"I'm on it!" Noodles said.

He punched out a window and held onto a pole letting himself stretch out. He grabbed onto a parking lot light to change our course.

We spun around. We saw Noodles was losing his grip. "Help him out!" Missy yelled. We all grabbed his hand.

His hand slipped out and Missy and Rewind grabbed it on the window. He then let go of the parking light and we went flying up and out of sight. Noodles got back in safely.

Facemaker, being well a face maker, made a face at the guards to tease them.