New School Equals New Boys

Updated Early- 

Skylar-

"Honey, I still dont understand why you dress-" This was usually, every single time I switch schools my mother decides to give me a speech on why I dont switch how I change for every school I go to. But the answers the same every time, If I changed how I dress I would be in debt. " Skylar!"

"Got to go mom, bye!"

---------

If you have changed schools, you know the feeling that I get. Well used to get. As my mom had said, "Its the last school I promise." I just want to stay in one place. I want to settle down. As I am walking into the school I get a few looks, okay then.

"Do you need help?" I turn around to see a tall boy with amazing eyes. 

"Yeah, thanks."

"So you are new?"

"Yeah just moved here."

"Oh so your the bad ass girl that moved into the house next to mine." 

"No thats someone else," I said with the most stright face,"No I'm her, I knew you looked familiar." He smiled. "Thanks for calling me a bad ass girl though" He then blushed. 

"I'm Nash"

"Skylar"

"So Skylar are we gonna just stand here or am I gonna show you to the office" I blushed and started to walk with him. As we got into the office you see a group of boys, laughing. Me and Nash walked in and they just stoped. "Hey guys, what you guys do now?"

"No talking to them Mr. Grier"

"Sorry mam," He turned to me and started talking, "Those are my friends, getting sent to the office together is a hobby of ours. Haha. Skylar are you listening to me?"

"Shit sorry." I say not even looking at him, I am looking at one of his friends behind him. He followed my gaze and say me looking at one of his friends. 

"Ohh you were staring at Cameron," I blush and nod a little," But he has a girlfriend, and hes not the one stairing at you." He points behind him, their was a group of girls in the hallway crowding a blonde boy, "His name is Matthew, Matthew Espinosa. And your not gonna talk to him, Okay?" 

"Wait what? Why?"

"He's trouble."

"But so am I remember?"

"Yeah but-"

"Mr. Grier get to class, I will have Cameron take her to class they have the same first period."

"Bye Skylar," He walks out but turns around, "Dont talk to him!" He laughed.