What are you guys?

Sky-

Matt and me were so close I was so scared. I didn't know how to respond to him. He did something i wouldn't think he would do. He got up and left the room. I decided to just sit there until he came back. But it was almost 15 minutes and I could hear him downstairs talking. I decided to leave him a note and just leave because it was kinda late. 

"Matt- I left because you just left me in the room and decided to go down stairs. Text me later, Sky." 

I wasn't even down the street and I heard him behind me. "You didn't left me say goodbye," he then kissed my cheek and hugged me, "Bye Sky.." When he was done he just left it at that. When I got home Cameron was waiting there. 

"How was it?" He said.

"How was what?"

"Oh god Skylar! Don't start playing dumb with me! How was Matts?"

"Fine"

"Any reason why you are sneaking around with him?"

"Cameron, back off!" A random voice said, it was Nash. Nash along with all the other guys came out of the corner.

"What is this?" I said.

"We just want answ-" I cut Cameron off there

"If you wanted some freaking answers, just ask me. I don't want to have an intervention for me." I said with a lot of attitude.

"Fine, then what are you and Matt?" I didn't know how to reply to it honestly. I let him just look at me. Whatever I say can be taken out of proportion. I mainly didn't know how to reply because Matt and I haven't even talked about it. "So whats the answer?" 

===================

Sorry its short but it is an Update for you guys!! 7 votes for the next chapter. 

Signing off

-ThatKuboGirl