Not So Bad

"Hi, I'm Emily!" She said

"Skylar"

"So we have a project due next week you can come over tomorrow I have something tonight"

"Okay I'll text you"

______________________

Nash and Cameron came to my house after school since my parents are almost never home. "So what do you wanna do?" I ask them both.

"Since you have this huge ass house why don't you just show us around?" Cameron asks.

"Sure but where's Nash?" I say coming out of the bathroom, I changed into more comfortable clothes. He is looking at the pictures on my table.

"Who's in this picture with you?" Nash said .

" What does he look like?"

"Brown hair and blue eyes"

"That gives me such an explanation," I say walking over there laughing," oh him. That's my brother.  Let's go look around."

As we are walking aroud Nash and Cameron are looking at every picture. Nash's phone starts to ring and it says MATT across the top. Like Matthew from school?  They start to argue while me and Cameron stand there awkwardly.

"Who was that?" Cameron says

"It was Matthew"

"Matthew from school?" I say with more attitude than I thought.

"Yeah haha, funny story," He turns and scratches the back of his neck," He is going to become my step brother in a few weeks?" Me and Cameron just look.

______________

Vote and comment please!!

Yes really short. I know I did it on my phone. Byee