Wait you did what?

Skylar-

I didn't just do that. Man I really messed up. I pull away real quickly. Well tried to pull away. Cam was holding me there, "No." Is all he said. We kissed for a few more minutes. Then we got interrupted. By Nash.

"Oh, Um sorry for interrupting?" Nash Said.

" Yeah thanks d-" I decided to interrupt Cam while I could.

"What are you doing Nash?"

"um well you see I had to bring Matt over," Nash looked away," Emily doesn't go to our school anymore, so the teacher changed him into the class and him being your partner." He walked out

"Can we agree that was a accident?" Cameron said, "Just friends. I like it like that. " I smiled and so did Cameron. He walked out. You could hear them talking in the hall with Matt. "Don't touch her Matt!"

"Cameron shes not even yours!"

He came into my room, "You ready to do the project?" I nodded. Throughout the time we were working I learned and noticed a lot about him. He is actually really smart and when he gets nervous he gets quiet and will tap the ground. We decided to call it a night on the work, we would continue the next few days.

...........................................

"Skylar do you want to go get some food?"

"Uh yeah sure." We decided to walk to dairy queen down the street.

"Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You push your hair down, put your hands in your pockets, or tap against the ground.."

"Oh, well I get nervous."

"But its me, why would you be nervous?"

"Like you said its you." I blushed and decided to let it go. We walked into Dairy Queen. My phone started to ring *Nash:)* no not about that right now. I went back to Matt. He already had the ice cream, and it was exactly what I wanted.

"How-"

"We talked about ice cream when doing work"

"You were actually listening and remember?"

"Yeah I always pay attention to you" This boy!

He walked me back home. He didn't try to kiss me. Thank god. I still feel bad about the Cameron thing. "See you tom Sky" I think I can get used to Matt calling me Sky. And I can defiantly get used to him around.

__________________________

Sorry for the late update! comment and vote!

-ThatKuboGirl :)