("I just can't get away from you Cameron!"

Previously: "Fine, then what are you and Matt?" I didn't know how to reply to it honestly. I let him just look at me. Whatever I say can be taken out of proportion. I mainly didn't know how to reply because Matt and I haven't even talked about it. "So whats the answer?"

----------------------------------------------

We, being all of the boys and I just sat there, they had been staring at me waiting for the response. "See guys I told you they were together!" Cameron screamed.

"Are you done Cameron? Do you ever stop? You were the one that kept telling me to get out there, and meet new people. So what I am talking to a guy?" I looked at him, and I was almost crying. My phone had started to ring because I got a text. "Mom: We wont be back for about a week. Stuck here for a few more days. Miss ya.."

When I was reading it I heard the door slam but I didn't really care who left right now. I looked up and Cameron left, but all of the other guys were still here. "How about you guys leave? I will stay and talk with her tonight.." Nash said. Everyone had said their goodbyes and hugged me. Hayes stayed and hugged me last and when he hugged me he told me to call if I need anything. "Hey.." I got up and went into the kitchen. "Hello? Earth to Skylar!!"

"Yeah Nash?" I said as I was looking into the fridge

"What are you doing?" He chuckled

"Food," I turned around and he was already smiling at me," What?"

"Nothing," he came over and stood in front of me," Give me it.."

"Give you what Nash?" He got really close to me, maybe to close.

ik a late late update. sorry. I thought I published it but I guess I didn't. 15 voted for next chapter. ly guys