.x.

[ Important: OK, HI! so, I've uploaded mood boards for George and Aurora in the intro, you can check them out if you like to give a better understanding of the character. I'll probably upload more as the chapters progress and where necessary for example for events like the Yule Ball, etc.

second thing but also THE MOST IMPORTANT is that, I've already mentioned that its a slow burn story in the description like it is literally slooooow buuuuuurn so you won't get everything in first chapter or even in the first five chapters if that's what you expected and all I'm asking is for you to be patient. I've had this story in mind for quite a long time and there are plots that will occur in future chapters which are significant for the development of their relationship. Yeah, they've known each other for years but there's always room for development.

And since this is a slow burn story that doesn't mean that the characters can't be in a relationship with someone else or can't like someone else, y'all know the endgame and you all will get your endgame because they're my endgame too. Duh, there would have been no George if this was a Draco book but it isn't (which most of you may or may not be assuming). So, just buckle up and sit tight.

Sorry for the rant but this had to be said and I hope that you guys will understand. But ALSO thank you for 1K reads!! I hope you enjoy the chapter :) ]

They were all a, sleepily, groaning mess the next morning as they made their way carrying rucksacks with Mr Weasley to wherever he was taking them to get to the Quidditch stadium, none of them had any clue where they were going and only followed Mr Weasley.
"Bloody hell, I'm tired" Ron groaned from beside Aurora, they had been walking for fifteen minutes and still had no idea what Mr Weasley was looking for. Aurora felt jealous of Percy, Bill and Charlie who were still back at the Burrow and sleeping in their warm beds, they were to Apparate to the stadium during midday and she groaned out loud at just the thought of it.

"Thinking about the three back at home still asleep, eh?" Fred's voice came from behind her and she fell in to step with him and nodded slowly making him nod in agreement. They began stalking up a hill and met with Mr Weasley's colleague; Amos Diggory who was the father of well known, handsome, Hufflepuff boy named Cedric. Aurora remembered when she had played against Hufflepuff last year and even though Slytherin won, Cedric had still been nice to her and complimented her for being a good Seeker.

"Harry, Aurora, grab the boot!" Mr Weasley called out making the twins glance each other before quickly grabbing whatever part they could get a hold of and began to spin rapidly.  Aurora landed on her back with a grunt and heard Ron's screaming growing louder and closer, her eyes snapped open and found him metres from her, falling while flailing his arms. She quickly reached for her wand and pointed at him, "Arresto Momentum". Ron had stopped just mere inches above her giving her enough space to roll out from beneath him making him fall face first on the soil with a pained grunt.
"Sorry" she said and helped him to his feet as they began to follow the others towards the pitch to set up their tent. The sight was buoyant and cheerful, the stadium was packed with witches and wizards from all over the world, each had set up their own tent.

Mr Weasley's tent, although looked small from the outisde, on the inside looked like they had entered an old fashioned apartment with three bedrooms, a small kitchen and bathroom.
"I love magic" Harry and Aurora said in unison as they all began to settle themselves down and rest till midday which brought with it the arrival of Bill, Charlie and Percy making their tent noisier and full of laughter as they then made their way towards the main stadium with their purchases in hand.

The Irish team was the first to enter, the stadium roared with cheers as Aurora herself cheered for the team between George and Ginny who had an Irish scarf wrapped around her neck.
"Look! There's Mullet!" Fred said loudly over the cheers.
"And Moran!" George pointed at the Seeker of the Irish team who were now bringing leprechauns to the pitch, showering gold in every direction, Aurora chuckled at how the twins along with a lot of other people had lunged forward to grab as much as they could. Then came the Bulgarian team and with their team came a bunch of...very beautiful women. They were so beautiful that Aurora thought it was almost impossible, their silvery hair was flowing behind them and their singing was just as serene but when she looked around, she noticed something odd.