Ultimate what?

(Shuichi's POV)

    Kokichi and I had gone to our rooms to take a nap together. Before we could even get close to our rooms we were interrupted by Monokuma "Hey-yo Shuichi! You guys are in-" before he could finish his sentence I interrupted him "We're in Dangangronpa! Kokichi we did it!" How could I have just now realized that?!?

     I felt so, so words can't describe it. "I'm proud of you Shuichi!" I heard Kokichi's small voice say(does that make sense?) "I'm proud of you too, Kokichi" "Ahem, I'm still here you know!" Kokichi and I went silent. "Yes, you guys are in Dangangronpa! YOU Shuichi are the Ultimate Detective and YOU Kokichi are the Ultimate Supreme Leader!"

    When Kokichi and I heard Kokichi's Ultimate we were shocked into silence. I was happy with my Ultimate and I know that Kokichi felt the same. But I couldn't believe that Kokichi was the Ultimate Supreme Leader but before I could say anything.

   "I'm the Ultimate what? C-could you repeat t-that?" "You're the Ultimate Supreme Leader! Dummy!" With this information Monokuma left us alone.

Time skip sponsored by Mastemind Saiouma

    When Kokichi and I got to his room and closed the door I immediately brought him to the bed.(not sexually you horny fucker) I sat him down on the bed and gave him a hug, since he had a sad but also fearful expression on his beautiful face. Wait- BEAUTIFUL FACE WHAT AM I THINKING?!?

    Im pretty sure my face was beat read but now's not the time for that. I have to comfort Kokichi. "Hey, what's wrong Kichi?" "Si-since I-I'm the U-ultimate Su-supreme Leader I have t-to be-be able to le-lead people b-but I-I don't th-think tha-that I would b-b-b-be able to.  I-I'm timid and sh-shy and c-can't stan-stand my own g-ground."

    As soon as he said that he threw himself at my chest and started crying. I wrapped my arms around his small body and pulled him tighter against my chest. I started stroking his hair

     "Kichi you are amazing and I know that you would be an amazing Supreme Leader. No matter what anyone says you're amazing and perfect. If anyone says otherwise, I'll beat their ass" I heard him chuckle.

"Thank you Shumai. You always know hot to make me smile. I love you." That was what he said before he fell asleep on me.

A.N
What?! Two updates in one day? Anyways I love some good 'ol fluff
412 words