The Motive

(Kokichis POV)

     I had just woken up to the monokubs "Rise and shine ursine!" After a minute I realized "OH YEAH I HAVE TO GET DRESSED!"

Time skip sponsored by dead kokichi💜

    When I got to the gym I saw Kaito and immediately went over to annoy him. "Hey (insert a kaito nickname) how you doing!" He seemed to get angered just by my presence and started to run after me. Than there was an announcement from Monokuma "Go to the gym for the motive!" He sounded happy, like happier then usual. Everyone stopped what the were doing and got a look of annoyance on their face. Kaito looked" at me and started chasing me again. I started running.

     I was sprinting towards the gym. When I got there, there was still no one there. I sat in the corner and waited for the rest of my classmates to get here. After a minute or two the rest of my classmates got here. Monokuma practically screamed "No one has been killed yet soooooo, I'm going to turn two of you into how you were before the game! Upupupupupu"  "Wha-what?!" Kaede and Shuichi said at the same time. "Pick someone to change!" There was some murmurs before I heard my name being called.

     "Wha-why me! WAHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN! Why would you pick me. I thought we were friends" I cried. "Well if I'm getting changed than I want Shumai to do it too! Hmph" I yelled while crossing my arms. I hard a few murmurs of agreement. So I guess it me and Shumai getting changed. I went over to Saihara and grabbed his hand. I pulled him to stage with me. When we were in the middle Monokuma grabbed these flashback lights, shined them on Saihara and I, and that's all I remember before blacking out.

Authors note:
Hi! This is my first fanfiction hope you enjoyed it. I'm writing on a phone. I dont have any idea where I'm going with this so if you have any suggestions tell me in the comments. Have good day. Oh, and, thanks for reading!
307 words