Cuddles

(Shuichi's POV)

  After Kokichi had fallen asleep I soon did too. Once I woke up I heard small muffled crying.

  I checked to see where it was coming from only to realize that it was Kokichi crying. My immediate reaction was to ask him what's wrong than I realized Kokichi was crying while sleeping.

  As soon as I got that through my head "I have to wake him" I (that was 69 words) pulled him off my chest and started to shake and shout his name.

  When that didn't work, I went to the bathroom and got a cup of water to spill on his head. I had hope that that would be the thing to wake him.

  I went back to the room and poured some of it onto Kokichi. Thsis was the thing that woke him up. As soon as he woke up, he pulled me onto the bed while hugging me.

  "C-ca-n we stay l-like this?" "Of course we can, Kichi"

"Hey, d-do you remember the f-first time I t-tried t-to.... n-not e-exist anym-more?" Kokichi spoke softly. "Yeah" I responded. "I was so worried about you. You were losing blood so fast. I thought I would lose you." I kissed his forehead and hugged him close to my chest.

"I'm s-sorry for t-that. I-I didn't m-mean to-to w-worry you. I... I j-just hated m-myself so m-much that I j-just w-wanted it to-to end and-" I cut him off. "Kichi, you don't have to apologize for that. I just want you to be here and for us to be together. No matter what." I pull him up so that our faces are two inches apart. I lean our foreheads together and kiss him.

Kokichi let's out a supposed yelp but leans in closer to me. I pull our lips apart and whisper "I love you" he giggles and whispers back "I love you too" he smiles sweetly at me and kisses me again. "I love you"

A.N
350 words
Not me updating this after literally like 2 years lol I'm slaying