W-who are you?

(Kaede POV)

After Shuichi and Kokichi passed out, Gonta carried Kokichi, Kaito carried Shuichi. Rantaro and I walked next to them. They were taken to their own rooms. And after digging in both of their pockets me and Rantaro had the keys to their room so they could sleep for now.

Time skip sponsored by Let It All Out and Pink Sandwich and Limbless Hajime and Pushing The Limits(if you know, you know)😁

After a day of them sleeping, they finally woke up. They looked so different. Kokichi was wearing one of Shuichi's jackets and his own white pants. Kokichi had a scared look on his face. When they came in Kokichi was hiding behind Shuichi.

Shuichi was wearing what he normally wears but he seemed less shy(?) He seemed more confident and self assured.

As soon as they noticed all of us, Shuichi scowled and Kokichi looked deathly afraid. "W-who are y-you?" His voice was shaking as he said that. After a minute of silence that felt like hours , Shuichi whispered in Kokichi's ear something about us being assholes and Kokichi nodded as if agreeing with him.

Rantaro was the first to speak "What happened to you two? Are you okay?" "We're fine Amami." That was what Shuichi responded with as Kokichi dug his head into Shuichi's back. "The most important thing is, are you okay?" "Shut up, bitch" "Wh-what?!" That was my response to Shuichi's comment.

The Shuichi I know would never act like this. Although Monokuma DID say that this was a motive that made them turn into how the were before this stupid killing name. Why did Shuichi act like this before this dumb killing game.

How did I act before this killing game.

How did the rest of us act before this killing game.

What was BOTH of th- I was cut off by Shuichi announcing "Stay away from me and Kokichi if you don't want to be hurt" The way he said Kokichi's name was so full of love and care. Unlike the way he referred to the rest of us. As all of us being so called "assholes"

A.N.
Hello everyone! I'm running out of motivation to continue this story. Again I'm writing all on my phone

343 words