Part 3 ~ Routines

Millicent POV

Sean jumped on my face, waking me up. I groaned, picking him up and dropping him next to my bed. I turned around in my bed. "60 more minutes..." I spoke, my voice scratchy with sleep. But Sean was relentless. He climbed over me and plopped in front of my face. He reached a leg out and started poking my cheek, over and over and over and over and-

"OKAY STOP!" I yelled, sitting up. He grinned proudly, and I dropped a pillow on top of him. I snickered, running out of the room.

I had made breakfast by the time he flopped in front of me, tired and out of breath. I almost choked on my cereal. He laid there while I ate, and then I got him a chip for breakfast. He hungrily ate it, and I chuckled, sliding out of my chair.

In my room, I quickly pulled on a purple-colored dress. I hated it, but it was all I owned. I quickly made my bed, then walked out, looking around the tower.

"Well, time to get to work."

>><<

Third person POV

A pink-haired dude, green-haired dude, and red-haired dude all ran towards the forest. Soldiers chased after them, but the teens were too fast. The green-haired dude tripped, and the red-haired dude stopped to help him.

"Hey! Come and help us!" yelled the red-haired dude. The pink-haired dude didn't hear him and kept on running. And in that moment, the red-haired dude and green-haired dude both wanted revenge for some reason.

The pink-haired dude found himself lost in the forest. He kept on wandering, and he almost gave up when he heard something. He was curious, so he started going towards the sound. It got louder and louder, and he finally reached the source of the sound: a tower.

Wow, he thought. Whoever's in there is really good at playing electric guitar.

The sounds stopped, and he thought he saw someone walk by the window at the top. He decided to climb up the tower and see who was up there (and to get away from the bad guys, but whatever)

He started his hard climb. He finally got to the top and collapsed inside. He stood back up, and-

A/N: Now she 15 (and yes, she's still a guitar queen in this AU)