Part 7 ~ Lunch

Third Person POV

Millicent and Elliot walked through the forest. Millicent was very curious, and she kept asking Elliot questions. He answered all of them, well, almost all of them. Some of her questions were a little... difficult.

"I've always wondered, how do you know if you love someone? I read stories, but I never really knew," Millicent asked obliviously, skipping along the path. Elliot was silent, trying to come up with an answer. The truth is, he didn't really know either.

She glanced at his concentrated expression. "Sorry, it's just always so straightforward in the stories. Everyone always has that special someone out there, and I thought that maybe I didn't have anyone, because I never met anyone other than Mother Zoey and Sean. Well, and Luke, but he doesn't talk," she slowed down.

Elliot felt bad for her.

She smiled, picking Sean up in her hands. "But hey, even if there's no love for me out there, I still have Sean!"

The little creature tried to wriggle out of her grasp.

"Oh hey, we're here!" Elliot exclaimed. Millicent felt her stomach growl, and she grabbed Elliot's hand, rushing to the small building.

She threw the door open, and the noises inside the place stopped. She looked around at the people, and suddenly got a feeling these people weren't very nice.

A large man stood up, making the chair screech underneath him. He walked up to Millicent and Elliot slowly, and they both gulped.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

A/N: cLiFfHaNgEr~