Part 9 ~ A Bar Brawl 2 (what happened before)

A couple hours earlier...

Mother Zoey POV

Ugh. Now I have to go back to that horrible, ungrateful child. She's such a rat! I don't know why I ever kidnapped her in the first place!

I approached the tower and yelled up to the window at the top.

"Millicent, Millicent, let down the ladder!"

I tapped my foot impatiently. She sure was taking her sweet time. After about a minute of waiting, I decided to call up again.

"Millicent, Millicent, let down the ladder!"

Does this girl have a death wish? I've been wasting my precious time here, waiting for her!

"MILLICENT, MILLICENT, LET DOWN THAT DAMN LADDER!"

So help me, when I got up there, I was giving that girl a lesson. My time does not deserve to be wasted on an insignificant little mistake like her! Why the hell did the queen endure all the pain of pregnancy for that little rat?

I started climbing up some vines, swearing under my breath.

"Oh, that little (swear alert) ||shiba inu with rabies|| is really gonna get her ||flipping chicken strips|| ||taken away|| once I get up this ||music freaking|| wall."

(as you can see, this was made for the Discord spoilers)

After way too long a climb, I heaved myself into the tower. I laid huffing on the floor, staring at the ceiling.

I caught my breath and stood back up. The tower was unusually dark and quiet. "Millicent!" I yelled, my voice echoing around the tower.

Did she escape?

No, that's impossible. Where would she go? And how would she have gotten out? The only way is by the ladder, and that was safe and sound in here. She could have jumped... but it's too big a fall, she would have killed herself.

Well, she wasn't in the tower. And neither was that pet of hers. The pan was missing too-

Something caught my eye. It was the poster of the rock concert she had hung up. It was going to be held tomorrow night.

Wait a minute...

I ran back to the window and screamed at the top of my lungs:

"MILLICENT!!!"

>><<

Third Person POV

Mother Zoey angrily stomped through the forest, heading towards the one place that could calm her down right now. Her sugar daddy's bar.

She approached the door and knocked. The people inside seemed to be more talkative than usual. Oh well, after a quick drink she'd be in shape to go looking for that little mistake of a child.

The door flew open, and Mother Zoey was shocked to see the small figure in front of her. The same went for the girl. Mother Zoey's lips curled in a snarl and she lunged forwards, grabbing at Millicent.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!" she shrieked. But Millicent was too fast, and she ran back to where Elliot was.

"Come on, we have to go!" she grabbed his hand, running to the other side of the counter.

Now, everyone in the tavern knew Mother Zoey well, and they didn't really like her much. She absolutely hated The Music Freak Duo, unlike Millicent. The people in the bar made their way between Mother Zoey and Millicent.

Millicent and Elliot hid underneath the counter. Millicent was holding her head in her hands, rocking back and forth, her eyes wide. "I can't go back there, I can't go back there, I can't go back there," she repeated over and over again. Elliot began to suspect that something was very wrong with her and Mother Zoey's relationship.

A/N: SHOOT I JUST REALIZED I NEVER POSTED THIS-