Part 4 ~ INTRUDER!!

Third Person POV

The pink-haired dude fell to the ground, with Millicent standing over him with a pan in her hand.

"OH MY GOD, I KILLED HIM!" she shouted, dropping the pan. She started freaking out, and eventually Sean came over. He somehow told her that he wasn't ded, and that she wasn't a murderer yet.

She flopped on the floor in relief. "I'm so glad Luke didn't kill him," she said, referring to the pan she named Luke. Hey, it gets boring all alone in a tower with no one to talk to other than a chameleon.

She looked closer at the pink-haired dude. "He's cute," she commented. Sean rolled his eyes. "Hey, do you think he could take me there?" she asked, pointing to a poster of a rock concert. Sean shrugged. It was Millicent's dream to go to the live rock concert, because every year it was held on her birthday, and her favorite band always played.

"I'm gonna tie him up," she said, grabbing some rope. "Then I can blackmail him into taking me there!"

Sean sat back and watched her struggle with the boy. This was normal.

She eventually had him tied up in a chair. "Hmm..." she reached over and took his glasses. "There. Now I have blackmail," she giggled.

The pink-haired dude started to wake up, and Millicent quickly hid under a blanket.

"Ugh, w-where am I?" the pink-haired dude asked. (Miami :D)
(please tell me someone got the reference-)

Millicent couldn't wait any longer so she popped out from under the blanket, scaring the pink-haired dude. He screamed.

"SIR, YOU ARE UNDER MY ARREST UNTIL YOU AGREE TO TAKE ME TO THE ROCK CONCERT, AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL KEEP YOUR GLASSES BECAUSE THEY'RE CUTE!" Millicent yelled.

Sean facepalmed.

A/N: Haha screw good writing this is supposed to be funny and short.