Part 6 ~ Outside

Third Person POV

Millicent jumped from the window and fell towards the ground. Elliot looked up from where he was already standing on the ground and his eyes widened. "Millicent!" he yelled.

She hit the ground with a big crash. Elliot ran to her to make sure she was okay. She was lying on her side, with Sean poking her face, though in his perspective he was slapping her. Elliot kneeled down and leaned over her, anxiously wishing she wasn't ded.

She moaned and turned to face the sky. "Lord, I'm never doing that again," she breathed. Elliot helped her sit up and she caught her breath.

"Wait a minute," she stared at the grass. She started looking around, and then she stood up. "Wait a minute!" she said again, only seemingly more excited. "WAIT A FLIPPING MINUTE!"

Elliot stared at her in confusion, but Sean knew why she was excited.

"I'm out of the tower!" she exclaimed. "AHAHAHA, TAKE THAT MOTHER ZOEY!" she punched the air. She turned around and grabbed Elliot's hand, then started running around. They ran around for a while, having fun, though Elliot was a little overwhelmed by Millicent.

"WOAH! WHAT'S THAT?" she asked loudly, pointing to something on the ground. Elliot took one look at it and immediately brightened up.

"It's a flower," he said softly, kneeling down next to Millicent. She tilted her head in awe. "I've never seen one before. It's so pretty," she whispered. Elliot picked the flower and put it in her hair. She suddenly got very quiet. They realized their faces were really close.

Millicent quickly backed away. What was this feeling? This feeling where her stomach did flips-flops, and she was calm for once?

I'm probably just hungry. She thought.

"Hey, Elliot? Do you know any good places to get food? I'm starving," she stated.

He thought for a moment, then brightened up. "Yeah, I know a place! Come on, let's grab Sean and go there!" He stood up, and they started their journey.

Little did they know, the place Elliot wanted to eat wasn't quite what they expected.

A/N: I forgot to mention that she doesn't have outrageously long hair-