Love, Friendship, and Volleyball

3 Weeks Later:

3rd POV:

It had been 3 weeks since Daichi apologised and surprisingly confessed to Sugawara. The volleyball team had gone back to normal, chaotic 2nd years along with the 1st years, with the 3rd years running around after them.

Of course nothing went exactly the way it was, but it was the closest they could get. Suga was cleared to go back to playing volleyball, Daichi told yui about his new feelings and both agreed to become friends instead, and Hinata began to date the "king" Kageyama.

Laughter could be heard from outside the gym as they all caught up with eachother and practiced volleyball. Every now and then Suga got flashbacks, but with the help of Daichi and the team, he calmed down after a few minutes.

Soon they all whispered around as Suga came back from the bathroom, making him feel slightly suspicious about what was going to occur. He walked around but daichi was nowhere to be found as a black blindfold was placed over his eyes, "Hey! I'd like to see again please!". Asahi pulled Suga along and sat him down underneath the cherry blossom trees before removing the blindfold.

Suga looked up and his eyes began to water, standing infront of him, was Daichi, dressed in his team jacket, white tee and skinny jeans. In his hands were a bouquet of flowers and a small box.

The team soon circled them, embarrassing Suga. "Sugawara, we have been through a lot this year, although I won't go into much detail about that obviously because your sitting infront of me." He took a deep breath and opened the box to reveal a pair of promise rings, "It took me a while to realise my feeling for you, but if you let me" he smiles, "would you be my boyfriend? I know we can't get married yet but I promise to when we can"

Suga stood up and smiled, "Of course daichi" before walking up to him and kissing him. Daichi put the ring on Suga's finger before kissing him back. The team rejoiced around them, with hinata jumping around and shouting with Noya.

As they all stopped yelling and cheering, daichi managed to get a couple words out:

"I love you, I'm glad your mine"