Heartbreak of both parts

The two volleyball players' faces neared each other, the hot breath exchanged between them as they leant in to exchange a soft kiss. Before it even began, Daichi pulled away flustered, "I'm sorry Suga, but I can't do this, I'm not Gay..." those words felt like knives in Sugawara's heart. Daichi didn't want to admit the fact that he was attracted to his teammate.

"I-I see" suga said standing up and holding back tears "see you tomorrow" he said before rushing off, not even giving Daichi the chance to say goodbye back. The last thing that Daichi saw, was the soft silver hair that bounced in the air as He ran away, through the cherry blossom trees, past the oak bridge, and onto the path that lead him home.

Daichi's POV
Did I say anything wrong? Daichi pondered as he stood back up. The face that Suga made, the way his eyes turned from happiness, to puffy and red like he was going to cry.
The last time Daichi saw Suga like that, was after they lost to Datetech.

I'll just sleep on it and ask in the morning, Daichi reassured himself on the way back to his apartment not far from Karasuno high.

Sugawara's POV
Suga ran into his house and locked the door before he let the salty tears run down his face. "I can't do this, I'm not gay" the words played in his head on repeat as he climbed upstairs and into bed, "I-I'm stupid to think t-that he liked me back" Suga sobbed as he rolled over and gently calmed himself enough to at least get a little sleep through the night since he has school tomorrow. However, I'm not planning on going to save myself from embarrassment.
...............................
10:00 am
Suga POV
Suga woke up to the sounds of his phone notifications ringing next to him. As he looked at his phone he saw:

12 Messages from: Asahi, Daichi, Nishinoya
3 Missed calls from: Hinata

He ignored all of them as he got up, changed and started up his laptop. A new day, new thoughts Suga thought to himself as he looked up into the mirror. He looked horrible, hair all messy and bags under his eyes from the obvious lack of sleep.
He sighed and walked back to the bedroom, began the school work for the day and shut out everything that was going on in the outside world, even meaning that he missed multiple team Volleyball practices.