The Letter...

Whoever finds this, please give it to the Karasuno Boys Volleyball team,

Guys, I am sorry for what I'm going to do, but please don't think of this as your fault. Most of you know me as someone who is happy, and someone who helped you...the only thing being, I couldn't help myself and my struggles.

I know that this disease would be something I can't beat, therefore the reason why I chose to do what I'm doing. You guys more than anything deserve to be happy and mean the world to me, even though mine is going to end, yours are all just beginning.

The first years, when I saw you all, full of energy and happiness, it helped me, it made me realise that life still has meaning and love in it, even though it didn't occur in my direction. You guys are the future of Karasuno, so please keep going, Karasuno Fly. But I' will be flying in the form of an angel.

The second years, you guys are all the most energetic for sure, also the most passionate about volleyball that I've known, take care of the 1st years for me, and don't stop being chaotic, those times were one of the best.

Finally, Kiyoko, Asahi and Daichi,
I'm sorry I couldn't graduate with you guys, seeing us all grow up and be happy with eachother. You guys were always supportive of us all, and I'm sorry that I can't be apart of that anymore.

Daichi, you lightened up my days, when I felt so gloomy..except this time you couldn't really help me. The thing is, seeing you and Yui together, even though it hurts me, I want you to be happy.

So please everyone forget about me, I know that this is probably selfish about what I'm going to do but I agree with it. I know you all will fall in love one day, have families, and leave me here, but that's ok. I'm only holding you all back.

Now I will go to the flower fields, my favourite spot for those who know me best, so I can finish my life off happily. Thanks for being great friends and a family I never had.

Sincerely,
Sugawara Koushi