The words of the Vice-Captain

1 week later:

The school week had finally ended although something, or someone was missing. Asahi had realised that Sugawara hadn't been in class or at training for the last week, which being the person suga was, scared Asahi a little. Asahi walked out of the school and made his way towards his teammate's house to check up on him.

He grabbed out his phone and started typing:
Hey suga, just dropping by to check on you, see you soon.
Seen 3:30pm

Soon after, Asahi knocked on the door and waited for Suga to answer. He saw a figure in the windows before he opened the door. Asahi was stunned, Suga didn't have his trademark smile, and he looked like he had cried non stop for hours, even days...

Suga POV
I opened the door and looked up at Asahi, who not to my surprise looked at my face and made a concerned look on his. "You can come in you know" I say slightly giggling and letting the gentle giant in. He asked me why I wasn't at school, and missing practice. I couldn't help but tense up and look down,
my eyes beginning to water and blurring my vision.

Asahi POV
I looked at Suga before he started to break down in tears. Then and there, Suga told me and confessed. He confessed to the fact that he liked Daichi, even though he started dating Yui, from the Girls Kurasuno team.
I sat him down and helped him through the emotions before I told him my crush on Nishinoya.

It wasn't long before Sugawara's face perked up and smiled, "On noya huh?". Asahi turned red "Well i-I uh" he couldn't deny it "yeah". Suga squealed and smiled before planning a whole plan to get the Libero and the Ace together.
First the two would meet unintentionally before walking around the fountain, and when the time was just right, where the sun hit the water and reflected on the cherry blossoms, Asahi would then confess to Nishinoya.
.......................
The next day:

It was time, Suga made arrangements with his friends, and canceled last minute, to make it seem like it was a coincidence that the two met.  He eagerly waited as Nishinoya and Asahi walked around, talking about school, before Asahi popped the question. "Noya, would you be my boyfriend?" He said blushing, it was almost like Noya didn't even had to think, as he violently nodded his head and blushed. The two then shared a kiss and smiled.

Not long after seeing this, Suga's bright smile turned into a rather sad face, why, why is it that I can help others fall in love...but never me. He shrugged and smiled as he made his way back home again embracing his comfy bedding. Sleeping was a little easier for him today, not necessarily the best, but just enough to charge his batteries and keep smiling through the day.