Kapter 1

Hi hi!
I hope you guys enjoy this book. It's gonna start off with your past and some important things. And then we'll get right into UA.

_____ that means your name

Regarding the comments for the sentence above. ITS CAUSE IM LAZY AND ____ IS EASY FOR MEEE. Ty 😙.

WELL ENJOY!!

***

"You did well ____." He says smirking as he looked down at the poor girl who was frozen in place.

"What?..what's going on?" Shoto and the rest of the class say confused to why he was looking at her .

"Oh that's right. They have no idea about what you did." He says laughing coldly.

"____? What the hell is he talking about." Katsuki looks at her.

"please.. I..I didn't mean it-" she tries to defend herself only to be cut off by a child around the age of 7 being shoved out towards her.

The girl immediately ran over to the young boy who was crying as he clings onto her body.

"You did your part and now I did mine. The deal is done." Shigaraki says as she looks up at him. She stands up and holds the child close to her.

"You will never lay a hand on him. Ever again. I may have been your spy but that's over..." the girl says glaring at him her hold tightening on the child who was shivering cold.

She turns to her former classmates.

"I'm sorry..you have every right to be upset with...but I swear I didn't mean to do it..I had no choice.." She says looking at the crowd of hurt and broken faces staring at her.

Shigaraki and his League of Villians get the scroll and leave in a flash.

***

*6 YEARS AGO*

"D-dad what are you doing? STOP! Dad stop!" ____ cried out trying to get her father to stop packing her bags. He was sending her and her baby brother to an orphanage nearby..he was going to just give them up. And from what ___ knew.. that orphanage was not a good place.

"Why are you doing this!? Dad answer me!" She yells punching his arms to get his attention.

Luca her little brother who was barley 1 years old was crying watching the two.

"DAD PLEASE!" She yells out only to earn a slap across her face knocking her to the ground.

"You brat." He says glaring at her in disgust.

___ whimpers looking up at him from the ground. Her finger tips hover above her red cheek.

He finished packings her bag and goes towards Luca but before he can grab him she runs and gets him.

"DONT TOUCH HIM!" She growls out. Her eyes sparking out blue smoke as her nails grew. She was shaking. Luca was crying. He was..his hand goes to a fist.

"Give that damn kid back to me." He says taking a step forward.

"No. S-stay away from him! You're not taking him away!" She says.

He started to fume up.

"You..you are just like her. You never learn when to GIVE UP!" He says charging at his 10 year old daughter who immediately takes the chance to dodge his hit and run for the open door.

The poor girl didn't even look back she kept her teary eyes forwards holding Luca tightly close to her body.

Mom..I couldn't do it..I'm sorry..

***

Present Day:

It's been around 6 years since ____ took Luca and ran away from their..so called father.

She never gives a second of mind to him. She never wants to think about him and how selfish he was in such a sick way.

For now all she was focused on was Luca.

The 6 year old boy who was playing with..sticks..

She sighs and walks over to him.

"Hey bubba, I have a surprise for you" she says smiling as Luca immediately looks up at her. He smiles widely.

"REALLY?! YAY! What is it???" He says eager running up to her.

The girl smiled and brought her hand that was behind her to the front showing him what she was holding.

It was a little stuffed black and orange cat.

His eyes start sparkling as his smile grows.

He takes it from her giggling.

"THANK YOU BIG SISTER!!" He says hugging her tightly with the cat.

"Can I name it Mr.Kitty??" He asks smiling wide at her as she laughs patting his head nodding.

"Yes bubba you can, come here I got us dinner" she says and goes to the corner of the little shack like house they lived in. She took out the microwaveable dinner and put it in heating it up.

Luca sits at the broken and cracked up table.

Where the two lived wasn't anything special but they did call it home.

____ was able to get it for free once the old man who lived here died.

No one ever comes towards this part of town so it never bothered her or anyone. But raising Luca and trying to get enough food for the growing boy and for herself was never an easy task.

Yet everything she does is for him and will always be for him.

Luca started to cough again as she looks in his direction..

"You still have that cough?" She asks the boy as he nods and coughs again.

"It hurts.." he says coughing up again having to get off the chair as he fell to the ground in the process coughing again and again.

____ ran over to him. Holding him up as she grabbed the last water bottle they had and gave it to him to drink.

She ran over to look for the remainder of the medicine but..there was nothing there.

shit..shit shit shit SHIT! HOW DID I FORGET TO FILL IT AGAIN!?

She mentally screams at herself.

She looks at the young boy who just drinks the water trying to catch his breath and she just goes to him.

"W-why does this alwa-ays happen to m-me.." he asks his older sister while moving closer to her to use for comfort.

"..I..I don't know bubba.."

I know...but I won't let it happen...

____ looks down at the boy who cuddled into her arms as they sit on the ground together.

I will save him.

***
If you read this far TYYY!