Kapter 113

Katsuki and _____ both got out of the car and walked right into the building the party was being held in.

There was a red carpet they walked on while hundreds of reporters swarm around them and the other heroes.

They walked in and saw multiple people dressed up as Mina and Kirishima pulled the duo over to their table where Shoto, Momo and Uraraka were.

"I've missed you guys so much!" Momo said smiling as she hugged each of the girls.

"We really need to find a day to hang out again, we can bring our kids!" Uraraka said.

"All I have is Kiri." Mina said as they laughed softly.

"We can throw him with the rest of the boys, it's fine" _____ said as they laugh.

The girls just start catching up as much as they can.

Katsuki goes ahead with Shoto and they include Kirishima as they meet up with Izuku at another table.

There were a few different heroes there from other agencies and parts of town.

Yuno even got there meeting up with _____ as he smiled wide seeing her in that dress.

"You look great Nova!"

"Thanks Yuno"

"Where is Dynamight? Why are you alone here??" Yuno asked joining her at the bar side where she just got a drink.

"He's talking with Deku and the others. And I need a drink." She said as she drank from her glass.

Yuno just leaned his arms on the bars table and looked out at the many heroes and important people there.

"I can't believe I get to stand here with everyone..is this how you always feel?" He asked.

"I could careless about who's who. You shouldn't care either, you're your own hero. You should be proud of yourself. " She said smiling as he nods smiling back.

As they chatted another man came up towards them.

"Nova! My..it's been a while since I last saw you!" The man said as he smiled standing infront of her.

"Oh..Stark, it has been a while hasn't it? How are you?" ____ asked.

"Ive been better, I'll be honest this party is nothing compared to my own, which by the way I'm having another soon you should join me." He said smiling.

Stark. Real name Justin River. He is an American who moved to Japan and now owns his own agency under the weather heroes.

He's pretty buff and tall. Maybe just around Katsuki's height. Brown hair and Yellow eyes. He was pretty attractive for an average guy. His quirk 'Lightning Storm'.

"I'm pretty busy with my own work but if I find the time I can see if Katsuki wants to go" _____ replied.

Stark just looked at her. "Right..I was actually hoping it would only be you? Don't get me wrong, Dynamight's a great guy. Just..I like keeping it simple you know?" Stark said as he had his hand on her back..on her lower back. Standing very close to her.

Katsuki was around the corner as he saw a hand where it's not meant to be but before he could do anything...Yuno got between the two and smiled at Stark.

"That's cute! But Nova likes having her HUSBAND around." He said looking at Stark.

Katsuki walked over to ____s side.

"Everything okay here?" He asked looking at _____.

She smiled nodding.

"How are things with Izuku?"