Kapter 71

As ______ ran, Kurogiri tried to warp out of there with the others but Eraserhead stopped him.

Shigaraki sent the two Nomus after All Might and Endeavor.

But All Might wasn't in any condition to fight so Deku took over with Shoto and Katsuki.

Uraraka and Sero worked together to stop other Villains with the rest of the class.

_______ just sped past everyone to get to Shigaraki as she aimed her lightning at him.

He glared dodging as Spinner stopped her pinning her to the ground.

"Kill her" Shigaraki ordered Spinner as he smirked.

"Time for revenge." Spinner said smirking as he went in to stab her with his sword but she quickly dodged it.

"Seems like you have a history of betraying doesn't it ______? I'll do everyone a favor and just KILL YOU!" Spinner yelled running at her.

She jumped up and flipped to get behind him and blasted his back with her lightning but his thick skin didn't even get effected.

"That's where you're wrong you damn Lizard! I've never been on your side" she yelled and got more bolts aiming it at him but he blocks them with his sword.

"Even more of a reason to kill you! AND IM NOT A DAMN LIZARD! IM A GECKO!" He yelled at her as they ran at eachother.

_______ tried to dodge his attack but instead of using his sword he used his arms and strength against her and pinned her down on the down.

Her eyes went wide.

"LET GO OF ME!" She yelled her strength not even a fraction of his.

He smirked down at her as he grabbed his sword with his free hand and grabbed her neck with the other pinning her down choking her.

______ grew her nails using both hands trying to scratch through his arm brace but she wouldn't get through in time as he lifted the sword up above her.

"N-no!" She yelled trying everything to kick him off.

Mina looked up seeing her and him.

"_______!" She yelled which caught Katsuki's attention as he eyes went wide watching Spinners sword go down.

Spinner smirked. Both Mina and Katsuki trying to run to save her but they weren't going to make it.

Between them someone flew fast, and within that second before the sword reached ______s forehead Spinner stopped.

He completely stopped moving. The sword fell out of his hands and his strength faded as his hand got loose around her neck.

______ looked up at him confused until they saw Luca.

Luca was biting his shoulder, he was attached like a Falcon on prey, as he ripped apart Spinners shoulder with his teeth.

______ pushed Spinner off her as Luca let go and saw his sister.

His teeth and mouth covered in blood.

He got into Spinners thick skin so easily with his fangs.

"Luca..." ______ said as he ran to her.

"Big sister! Are you ok?!? I couldn't just watch he was about to hurt you!" Luca cried out hugging her.

______ just stayed on the ground hugging Luca.

Katsuki and Mina finally reached them panting as they looked at the siblings.

Spinner in unbelievable shock.