Kapter 142

Katsuki, Izuku and Shoto all walked into UA.

All eyes on them.

"OH MY GOD!!"

"ITS THE 1st 2nd and 3rd PRO HEROES!!"

"AHHHH!"

"I LOVE YOU SHOTO!!"

"DYNAMIGHT!!"

"LOOK ITS DEKU!"

The UA students were going crazy.

Eri smiled wide seeing them all.

The three walked towards Class 1-A where Eri and Kota were waiting with the class.

Their teacher greeting the heroes and leading them to one of the bases to do their teaching.

"Alright class! We will separate into groups. You guys can choose which Heroes to train with! Make it even!" Their teachers said.

Eri went to Deku as Kota ditched him and went to Katsuki.

The rest of their class separated equally.

There was one guy who had the same look in his eyes that Katsuki had long ago.

And another girl who was eager to learn more about Nova.

"Dynamight! Is Nova gonna come too??? Please tell me she is!! She's my favorite!" The girl said eagerly.

Katsuki looked down at her and just ignored her.

"We're heading to the east. Dont follow us." Katsuki said to Izuku and Shoto who nod watching him walk off with his group of students.

"The hell are you with me?" Katsuki asked Kota recognizing him.

"I know everything about Deku. I don't need tips from him. I wanna see what you got." Kota said just walking with his hands in his pockets.

Katsuki looked at him and smirked as they get to a destination.

***
______ gave Akane a bath and took her out to dry. Once she got her dressed Akane ran to go play with her toys.

_____ got up stretching her back as she walked into the kitchen.

Luca hasn't made anything for dinner so she'd do it instead.

She just started to make some spaghetti and meatballs.

The TV was on as it was just playing a random channel for background music.

The entire day went smoothly nothing major happening..well for _____.

***
Everyone in Katsuki's group was on the floor. Everyone except Kota.

Kota was breathing a bit heavy smirking as he and Katsuki were the last two standing.

"I'll admit, you got skills kid." Katsuki said to him.

"I should've went with Deku..." one of the kids behind them said faintly.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Katsuki turned his head towards the guy who looked at him terrified.

Yeaaa that didn't end well.

Once Deku, Shoto and Katsuki's groups all met up they just started to ask the three Heroes questions about their daily lives and how they manage to still be the best Heroes.

"We're the best that's why." Katsuki answered.

"Those Nomu's were really powerful! I have no idea how you guys could defeat them so easily." A girl said.