Kapter 134

Katsuki just put on some swim trunks as ______ got on her red bikini.

The party already started as they just got ready to leave.

She put her hair in a bun as she took Katsuki's hand walking out to the beach with him.

"Oh wow the sky's so pretty.." She said as they got to the sand and took one of the beach chairs for themselves.

Katsuki sat down on the lounge beach chair as ____ sat on the other one.

"Hey! There you two are!" Logan said walking over to them with another girl.

"OH WOW! YOURE NOVA!!" The girl screamed.

_____ looked over at her smiling.

"Hi" she waved as the girl just sat down right next to ______ on the chair.

"I'm your biggest fan from America! I did not believe Lo when he told me you guys were on the jet together!! My names Suzy!"

"It's nice to meet you Suzy-"

"Oh my god! And you're Dynamight! The whole package is here!! Starks so luckyyy." She said excitedly.

Stark walked over seeing Suzy and sighed.

"Hey leave them alone. I told you not to bother them." Stark said glaring at her getting her off the chair.

"Aww come on! You cant expect me not to be excited, the Heroes in America suck! Logan we should move to Japan!" Suzy said looking at him as he just sighs.

_____ looked at her then to Katsuki who tried to ignore her and the others voices as he laid back.

"Hell no I don't want you there. Just leave them alone get up" Stark said grabbing her arm again as she pouts.

"It's fine Stark, she can take the chair, Katsuki and I can share." ______ said smiling up at him.

He blushed a bit looking at her as Suzy smiled wide.

"WOW THANKS NOVA!"

_____ moved and got on Katsuki's lap as Suzy sat on the other chair now staring at them.

Logan left their side to get away from Suzy for a while.

"So what's it like being so popular?? You guys just defeated some evil Villains right?? Wow I can only imagine how cool you looked!" Suzy said.

"Suzy seriously they didn't come here to chat" Stark glared at her.

"Oh don't be a party pooper Justin, someone must need you, right?? Shoo" Suzy said to him motioning him to leave.

Katsuki just gripped ______s waist as she adjusting her self on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around her just kissing her shoulder looking at the beach in front of them.

Suzy looked back at them.

"You guys have a kid right?? What's his name again??" Suzy asked as Stark glared and gave up.

_____ looked over at her.

"Oh, it's a her, and her names Akane." She replied smiling.

"Oh wow..don't you have any other kids though?? I thought you had a son. You know with wings??" Suzy said as both Katsuki and _____  looked over at her.

"Luca?-"

"Ya that's his name! Luca! I have no idea how you guys would've had him tho, isnt he like 17 or something? You'd be so young when you had him then.." Suzy said to them.