Kapter 79

_____ took a step and got into the building. Each building was different in design so the students couldn't memorize other peoples obstacles.

"Dont stop, keep walking, you need to make a left turn at the end" Katsuki said to her.

She didn't move. "How many steps? I'll walk into the wall if I just keep walking" _____ said waiting to hear what he'd say.

"Uh.. I don't know like 6?" He said as she just started to walk and then made a turn.

"wait!"

But it was too late she walked right into the wall.

"Ow.." she touched her nose as she just touched the wall using that to find the end

"Katsuki don't stop talking, I need to know what to do!" ______ said as he looked at the screens.

"You need to go through traps once you open that door, there's a bunch of swords and fire cannons around you. You have to dodge them." He explained.

"..what direction will they come from?"

"Uh how should I know?! They come from every direction! You'll be fine just use your speed and get through it fast." Katsuki said.

_____ sighed listening to him as she opened the door to hear the swords slashing and she could feel the heat of the fire balls going around in the room.

She used her quirk putting all her energy around her legs as she used her lightning to speed through the course. But she got knocked down by a fireball hitting her back.

"SHIT!"

"HEY GET UP! YOURE CLOSE TO THE DOOR! JUST RUN TO IT!" Katsuki yelled through the mic.

More fireballs directly hit her sides as she was forced out of her trail.

"TURN AROUND! You're going the wrong way! WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE RIGHT WAY?! AAA-" she just got hit in the back as she fell to the ground.

"Katsuki! Where do I go!?"

"You're facing the right way now! Just move! There's nothing in the way now dammit!" Katsuki yelled as she just got up running through the course getting hit multiple times during the process due to Katsuki's lack of communication.

Mr.Aizawa watched as Katsuki and _____ struggle their way through the course.

"Oh wow they're doing horrible.." Mina said as they all agree watching.

"Kacchan isn't giving her the right orders..he's just yelling" Izuku said.

"_____s better at giving orders, she should've been the communicator first." Momo said as they all watch in misery how Katsuki takes his girlfriend through the course with bruises.

After a few minutes, ______ finally found the dummy but now just had to go through the ending obstacles.

"Katsuki..where to now?" She asked waiting for his orders.

"You have to keep walking forward until you reach a parkour room, after you get through that your finished." Katsuki said to her.

She didn't even argue this time, knowing it would get them no where and since they already wasted enough time.

She just started to walk with her hand infront of her. She followed the wall and opened another door.

"What's the parkour??"

"You need to jump right onto a platform. After you do that you should use your lightning to just skip over the others and just right to the damn exit. We wasted too much time hurry up" Katsuki said

She just jumped getting a running start.

She fell to the ground as she got to the platform and smiled feeling the edge.

She then got up. She pointed in one direction.

"Is where I'm pointing near the exit??" She asked

"Ya, close enough, just make sure it's a big jump"

Right..cause I totally understand what I 'big jump' means...

_____ sighed and used her lightning around her legs as she pushed off the ground and just trying to find a platform in the air but once she stopped she felt nothing and started to fall.

She reaches her arm out and grabbed the platform she missed to land on.

"YOU MISSED! GET UP! YOU JUST NEED TO WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR AND WE'RE DONE!" Katsuki yelled watching her.

"Dammit Katsuki! I'm a bit busy right now!" She yelled back as she was holding onto the dummy with her other hand. As tried to pull herself up but it didn't work.

Shit..I can't even see..ok I have to just guess..

She started to swing side to side as she then tried throwing the dummy up on the platform. It finally worked after 3 tries as she let go and used all her strength to pull herself up and onto the platform finally.

She panted. "I'm going to kill you." She said to Katsuki as she caught her breathe.

"Ya ya, we finished at least"  he said as she walked out ending the mission.

She just took off the blind fold walking about to the other building where she met up with the others and Katsuki.

She glared at him.

"You suck." She said.

"Not my fault you didn't understand." He replied back both pretty pissed off that they got a bad time score.

"Alright good job you two! Now next group go up." All Might said.

______ sits down on the chair getting ice for her knee and shoulder.

Katsuki looks at her.

"Sorry.." he said finally looking at her as he helped her ice herself.

She just shook her head smiling. "It's alright. I get to have my turn next" she smirked saying as he looked at her worried and guilty.

They just rest as they watch the rest of the class work on the mission.

Kirishima and Denki started to annoy Katsuki again while ______ was standing with Uraraka and Izuku looking at the screen.

"I can't believe we got the second to worse score" ______ says sighing looking at the board.

"I mean..Bakugou wasn't giving you the right orders that's all" Uraraka said smiling softly.

"Ya..If anything that's the most I've seen Kacchan ever work with somebody" Izuku said smiling at _______.

_______ just smiled back looking over at Katsuki who was hitting Denki's head with his arm.

Sure they didn't do as good as they hoped but it was still fun to do. But she was even more happy to be the one giving the orders next.

After everyone finished their first round they moved on to the next round.

Iida and Izuku were up now. Izuku giving the orders this time as Iida went ahead with the blind fold and ear piece.

Katsuki stands by ______ as he watched the screen.

"We need to do better this round." He said to her.

"We will." She said

"We better."

"Just listen to me and we'll be fine." She said smiling kissing his cheek as he blushed.

"Alright.."

***
Like and Comment!