CHAPTER TEN

"Sarah"

I heard a familliar voice of a woman and that's when I saw my mother smiling at me.

I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Mom"...I mumbled between our hugs.

"I missed you Sarah"...Mom said and pulled me tightly.

"I missed you too mom"....I said and my tears slowly escaped my eye.

"How are you dear?"...she asked.

"I'm fine mom"....I said and release myself from the hug.

"Good thing"

"Where's dad mom?"...I asked

"Your dad is there"....she pointed out a par where my dad is so I walked towards ther and I saw my father smiling at me so I smiled and hugged him.

"I miss you dad"

"I miss you too, my little princess"....he said.

"I hope I could stay in here longer"

"You need to wake up Sarah, he's waiting for you, I can see that he's worried about you"...Are they talking about Wayne?

"Mom...Dad...."

"You need to live dear, I love you"....mom said and we hugged together. "I love you Sarah"...dad said and my tears came out again.

"I love you mom, dad".....I said..

And from being unconscious my eyes started to open and I have blurry vision and all I can see was white.

Until a figure get on top of me. It's Lesley.

I forced myself to sit and Lesley helped me and now I have a clear vision of her and.....him standing infront of me.

"Are you okay?" Lesley asked me in a worried tone. I simpluy nod at her to say that I'm okay.

As I looked the other side I saw Wayne standing near the bedside and his eyes were directly looking at me. His eyebrows are crossed.

"How are you feeling?"....I heard him asking. "I'm fine"....I said.

"The doctor said that you fainted because of too much stress and overfatigue".....he explained and I nod.

"Thanks...for bringing me here".....I thanked him, and he just nod at me, leaving the room so Lesley and I could talk.

"What happened Sarah?"....she asked. She looks like she doesn't care about me because she blushed too much that her face is like a tomato.

"You're obvious"....I said and she starts feeling her face. "Oh my god it's so hot, Did Wayne saw it?"...I shook my head to her as she sighed in relief.

"But...what exactly happened?"

"It was already 10 pm and my shift already ended, so by the time I walked out I saw him parking near the cafe.I asked him why'd he came, and he just want to say sorry, So he did. But afterwards, he offered to take me home. At first I declined but the last bus has left already so I have no choice but to accept it. As soon as he starts driving, I wanted to tell him to slow down but he druves in a fast pace that my voice can't be heard already. I want him to stop until a trauma triggered on me. I cried and wanted him to stop but I myself couldn't hear my own voice and when we stop. I frozed and couldn't feel myself. My face was full of dried tears escaping from my eyes, and that's when I feel my knees weakening and the last thing I know Wayne was trying to wake me up but I already fainted and falls in her arm"....I said.

"Oh my god, Sarah....I didn't know such thing happened good thing that Wayne is there"....she said , releived that there was someone able to help me there..

"Yeah...."..I mumbled and lean my back on the headboard of the bed.

"But wait, did you just said that he offered to take you home?"....I nodded.

"Oh my hod Sarah you're so lucky!"...she exclaimed. "What are so lucky about him offering to take me home?"

"To all the girls he have dated, he never offered to take them home"....she said. "Impossible, then how about ths girls don't they got upset when a guy taking them on a date but nit taking them home?"

"You seriously don't know about him"...she said.

"Well who cares anyway"...I said and she pouted.

"And aside from that you're the first girl he ever let to ride his motorbike, his favourite one actually"....she said blushing. "I hope I can too"

"Ask him to let you ride it"....I said nonchalantly.

"Forget it, I'm more worried about you right now"

"Really? But it seems that the one who brought me here got most of your worries"....I said.

"We'll he's my crush but definitely I'm worried about you"...she said while pouting.

After awhile a doctor came in and checked me. He said that I can be discharged tomorrow because he can't let me go right now, it might get worse when he discharged me right now.

"So these are the list of the medecine that she's taking"....the doctor said handing Lesley the prescription.

"Thanks doc"....she said and the doctor nodded as he made his way out.

"Can you be careful next time?"

"I never thought that this will happen to me"

"You can't be so sure, because sometimes an unexpected thing might happen in no time"....she adviced and I nod at her and she told me that she aill go downstaurs to buy those medecine so I let her be.

After she closed the door. It seems to open again and I saw a familliar figure going in that door.

"I thought you already got home?"..I asked.

"How can I? when you fainted because of me"...he said.

"It's not like I'm blaming you, I'm ok you can go"....I said shooing him away.

"Ok..Get well soon...Bumper"....he laughed and quickly walked out my room.

When is he going to stop calling me Bumper? Nevermind, we won't see each other again so I don't have to worry about it.

Hour has passed and Lesley wasn't here yet, and my doctor advised me to stay in here and not move around so I couldn't do anything but to wait for more minutes.

And the door finally open. I thought it was Lesley but her parents came in.

"Mrs. Smith"....I said because I got surprised why they know I am here, but maybe Lesley called them

To be continued............