CHAPTER FIVE

"Be my girl"......he said and I was shocked really.

"What?! Are you insane"....I confusingly said.

"Im not asking you for real, I'm asking you for fake only".....he said.

"What? I don't understand you and back off dude, I'm not as easy as you think"....I said and walked away but he followed me.

"Hey, Not everyone can be asked out by me?"....woah....is he telling me that I should be surprised or something that he's asking me out?

"And not everyone like me likes to be asked"

"Come on"....he plead but I ignored him and start to walk again.

"There's no bus already!"....I said freaking out because I totally missed the last one.

"So..."I heard him say.

"So what?"

"You're walking again?"....he asked but I ignored him and start walking down the neighborhood.

"Hey Bumper"....he shouted and that makes me stop.

"What do you want?".....I said angrily.

"Accept my offer"

"No I won't, go find another, you have many fans, why don't you just choose one of them"....I said.

"It's dark and creepy out there, want me to take you home?"...he suddenly asked

"If this is your way of getting me agreed on your freaki'n offer, Not a chance".....I said.

"Fine then, I'm off, I'll talk to you again about that, So see you tom."...Just what I always do ignore him and didn't bother to look at him.

As soon as I got here in my house. I headed straight to my room. It's friday tomorrow so I will be visiting the orphanage at Saturday.

Before going to bed I arranged the toys I bought at the mall earlier. I am planning to give it to the orphanage as my gratitude to the nuns there.

After that I tucked myself in my bed and start sleeping...

RING....RING....RING...

I heard my alarm ringing so I chacked my phone what time is it and it's onky 5:00 am in the morning. The start of my class today is at 7 so no need to be rush.

I got up and take a shower. As soon as I'm done I headed downstairs to make my breakfast.

After eating, I grab my bag and check the house before locking it.

I was about to got out of my house's gate. I saw someone that shouldn't be here in the first place. But I ignored him, I don't care about him, he's just gonna nag me about an unpkeasant offer so I made my way out like I see no one or notice someone..

"Hey wait"....I heard him stopping me from wlking away. "Why are you here?"....I asked. "To pick you up"

"Thanks but no thanks I don't need someone to pick me up, I'm not a kid"....I said and then started to walk away.

"The offer"

"What about it?"

"I remember saying kast night tha I'll talk to you"

"Oh, did you, maybe I didn't hear it"....and then I turned my back at him.

"Then why are you responding to what I'm saying if you, didn't hear it last night. Do you have ear problems?"...