CHAPTER SIX

"It's already 7:00 am, I should go by now"....I said while finishing packing my things and the toys that I was about to give to the orphanage.

After locking the door I walked from the neighborhood to thebus station.

Since it's in Hilltown, I need to take a bus and a cab to be there. That's my hometown ofcourse I know.

The moment the bus arrived. I quickly walked in the bus and find a single seat for me But I noticed that the single seats are full so I have no choice but to be seated beside the man sitting in the middle part of the bus.

As I sat on it. I put down the big box I was carrying. It's not actually big. It's just enough for me to carry alone.

"Where are you going?".....I was a bit shock at this mans voice when he asked me. "Can you stop chasing me?"
I irritatingly said. Yeah It's the JERK again.

"I will not until..." he paused and remove his cap and mask, so I can now clearly see his face.

"Until what? I accept your freaki'n offer? No way?".....I coldly said and focused on the ride.

"Tell me, where are you going?"...he asked again. "Why do you care?"...

"Well..."

"You know what, You're annoying, you're the only one who made me talk this much! I've never talk this much to a person I didn't even know and now asking me such offer that I didn't even know why?!"......I couldn't stop myself from yelling at him but just enough for us two to be heard.

"I..I'm sorry, I know it's too sudden, but I really need your help"...he said looking down. But I don't care anyways, he's a heartbreaker, and now what he's trying to break one again? Well, sorry, but my heart is already broken.

After that we're now quiet, not even making any single noise.

And soon we arrived at our desti---wait I am the only one who will go here not him.

As I get off the bus I noticed that he got off too, but who cares anayway,

I went straight to the side of the road and wait 'til a taxi came.

"Don't follow me".....I almost shouted at him while geeting on the taxi, and tells the driver to drive away quickly amd he did.

After that, I finally found piece and  lean my body at the back.

It was not too long to get to the orphanage so As I made my out, I grabbed the box and landed it in the side road.

I looked at the gate fullof rust and it's locked. Luckily there is a guard, more like a caretaker inside.

He noticed me and he opened wide the gate so I could enter. "Hi young lady, what brought you here?"...he asked, I can't explain why and I didn't even tell the nuns ny visit.

"I...ah..I am S-sarah Johnson".....I introduced my name.

"Oh You're Sarah, the one that Sister Ann told me about, come in, come in dear"....he gladly let me in before locking the gate again.

"Are you here for a visit?"

"Ah...Y-y-yeah"...I said and he guides me the way inside the orphanage so I followed him.

"You know what, Sister Ann tells a lot about you"....She did? Welll by the time I was sent here, she was the only nun Italked with.

"Oh , here it is, Sister Ann occupy thus room"....he stated and I nod at him.

"Thank you Mister"....I politely said.

"Just Bob"....he said and I nod again before he starts walking away.