CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

After I left in the bathroom, I proceeded to Wayne's room. I've decided to tell his mother that I'm leaving.

It would've been very rude if I left without her knowing.

As I open the door, I noticed that his mom was still by his side and holding his hand so I watch my steps to be quieter as I walked near her.

"A-aunty Clara"....I softly called her name and she looked at me.

"Oh Sarah, I was waiting for you, I thought you left already"....she said to me.

"Ah,m I went out to use the bathroom aunty,"....I simply said. I was about to tell her that I'm leaving when she spoke first.

"Sarah, Can you do me a favor?"....Is she going to tell me to stay by his son side? Oh no..oh no, I hope it's not.

"W-what is it, Aunty?"...I asked praying that she wouldn't ask me to stay.

"Can you stay here for tonight?"...I'm doomed.....very doomed...

"Bu--"...she cutted me off. What now?

"Please dear, I'll be back, there's just an emergency in work so I need to go, please.."...she pleaded..

"Okay...aunty, I'll stay here"...I said and that lit up her mood and pulled me for a hug. "Thank you dear"....she said and releases me from a hug.

I just nod at her and send her off to the door.

And now I'm stuck in here...

A few more minutes of monitoring him and staying with him my phone rang.

I took it out and saw Lesley's name on the screen..

I immideately answered it.

"Hello"

"Hey I thought you we're dead Sarah!"

"Hey lower your voice, and why would you think I'm dead?"

"I've been calling you for hours dear, and you haven't answered, I tried also calli g your house but there is no one there"

"Hey calm down"

"By the way where are you why aren't you in your----"

TOOT.TOOT.TOOT

"Did she hang up the call?"...I thought and look at my phone only to notice that I've run out of battery life.

"Aish".....I sighed...until I heard a voice.

"Tsk!"...I looked around and saw nothing up until my eyes landed on Wayne's bed.

Is he awake?

I walked towards his bed and saw that he's awake.

"You're awake"...I simply said and he shifted his look on me.

"Did--"....Before he could say anything I cutted him off. "I shall call your mom to inform that you're awake"...I announced but before I could get away, a hand grabs my arm and pulled me near.

"Hey, get off me!"....I almost shouted but he didn't let go until I was seated on the chair beside his bed.

"Did my mom, came?"....he asked.

"Yes so now let go of my hand before I punch you"...I strictly said and he instantly let go of it.

After letting go of my hand. We both kept silent as I caress my wrist. His head was shifted to the left and I still remained seated in the chair beside him.

"A-re you f-feeling well?"...I stuttered a bit while asking him. "I'm fine"....he coldly said.

"O-okay, I'll just call your mom"...I said and immediately went outside to make a call

                  Calling Aunty Clara
                          Ringing......

"Hello, aunty"

"Oh Sarah,"

"Aunty, Wayne is awake already!"

"Oh thank god, wait for me there okay?"

"Okay aunty"

TOOT.TOOT.TOOT..

After that call I waited outside for Wayne's Mom to arrive.

As I seated on the bench outside, I noticed that Aunt Clara was still not here but since there was an emergency she had to fix, I've decided to still wait for her a bit longer.

Hour has passed and there was still no sign of Wayne's mom, so I decided to walk in the hospital.

As I enter Wayne's room, I noticed that he's asleep already.

I went beside him just to check up on him. He's soundly asleep so he won't wake up even If I punch him.

As I landed my palm on his forehead, I   felt a little heat on my hand but it's nothing serious so I remained calm there.

Dawn came and I was still not asleep because eveeytime I touched Wayne's forehead the heat on it becomes more heater than before so here I am nursing him and putting a warm wet towel on his forehead...

4:00 am in the morning....

Thank god his fever went down. Finally I could sleep now. Before going to the couch I gently touched again his forehead and felt that the burning heat earlier had already gone down.

I was about to take my hands away when a hand holds it.

"Please.....Mom, don't leave"....he mumbled.. Is he awake?

"Hey Wayne"..I shook him but he didn't wake up but stopped mumbling and hold my hands tightly. Exactly! What is wrong with this guy? Is he being ajerk again while ASLEEP?

As I tried to relaease my hand on his tight grip, his hands holds tightly so I end up letting him hod it.

"Tsk! What is wrong with you? You even stole my first kiss, Tsk! Jerk"...I mumbled and lean my head in a spce beside him to sleep.

Thinking about everything makes me awake even more. Arghh can't that thought get off my mind seriously, I've never been awake for too long like this.

After a few minutes I felt that my eyes are getting heavy so I decided to sleep not minding him still holding my hand.....

Morning came and I was awake by the  sun hitting on my bare face.

As I started to walk away, I felt something was stuck.

I turned around and look at it. It was my hand. He's not awake yet and still holding my hand so tight.

Did he really thought I am his mom?

As I walked near his bed I gently took my hand away.

After taking my hand away, I covered him a blanket up to his chest.

"Woah..."....hearing that voice makes me turn around to look at them.

It...was his friends..

"I'm going, tell your friend I already left"....I announced coldly and pass them without taking a glance on them.

To be continued.......