CHAPTER TWENTY

SARAH'S POV

"Nurse! Nurse!".....I called for a nurse, I can feel that most eyes are on me but I ignored it and shifted my look on the  person whose knocked out on the floor.

"Nurse!"....I called again and two came near me.

"What is it, Miss?"...one of them asked and then I pointed out his body.

"Can you get him on a stretcher, he seems knocked out"....I said.

"Ah..y-yes"...one of them said and run for a stretcher and the other one checked him.

"Is he okay?"...I asked again and she just nodded.

"He just need to have a cold compress on his face so make sure to apply it"...she advised and there the stretcher came.

As they carried him inside the hospital, I took my cap and followed them in.

I told them his room so they brought him there.

After they laid him in the bed they covered him a blanket and told me what I needed to do before heading out.

"Seems like you're gonna sleep for more hours, Tsh! Jerk"...I mumbled as I sat beside him on the bed.

A few minutes had passed and my phone suddenly rings.

I took my phone put and it's Lesley calling.

"Hello"

"Hey, are you in the hospital"

"Yes, taking care of an annoying jerk"

"Hey, Sarah I told you not to call him like that"

"I can't help it"

"Well please help yourself"

"Where are you?"

"I'm heading towards there"

"Tsk, you care more about him than yourself, remember that you've only recovered yourself from a diarrhea"

"I'm fine, I'm outside"

"Oh, I'll be there wait me there"

"Okay"

"Bye"

Toot.toot

I hung up the call and made my way out.

As I reached the outside of the hospital, I saw Lesley walking towards me.

"What are you holding?"...I asked

"A basket of fruit for my baby Wayne"...Gross, she even called that jerk a baby.

"Tsk! Let's go"....I said and guided her until we reached his room.

After that she quickly opened the door.

She walked near him and gently sat down beside him putting the basket she's holding on the table.

I have something to do so I left her with him there.

As I got outside, I walked in the garden of the hospital.

It's beautiful I admit. It's sunday today and tomorrow our schedule will be rescheduled again so I need to check to adjust in my part-time job.
.
.
.
.
.
After some checking I found out that our schedule gets mixed. We have a class during daylight and night time.

I think I spent half an hour now. I must go back.

Reaching upstairs, I went in his room and saw that he's already awake.

They we're both quiet. His expression was cold and his gaze was shifted from the window.

And Lesley, was quiet and blushing. Is it really possible to have that reaction even though his giving her a cold stare.