Chapter 01

Rumi: 12 baje se pehle kabhi waapas mat aana

Hamza: Raat ke 12 baje?

Rumi: Ha

Hamza:Kyu?

Rumi: Tumhari ammi ne ek get together rakhi hai khushi mein,Hamna bhi aa rhi hai,unke kuch dost bhi aa rhi hai,lekin masla unki doston ki betiyon ki hai jinki laar tapkegi tumhe dekh kar aur tumhe toh pata hai mein kitni possessive hun tumhare baare mein

Hamza:Accha..umm..

~Hamza leaves for office after flirting with Rumi

Rumi's Pov:

I've always trusted my father. I knew his decisions were always good for me. And one of his decision was Hamza which means life to me now and now I've a part of him in me. I really miss my father, it felt like I was drowning..it felt lyk mujhe aur koi wajah hi nhi jeene k liye..it was only because of Hamza now I'm able to let go of that grief..but there will always be a part of me that will miss and love him the same. And now my baby is also there with me, I actually found reasons to live again.

Everyone are happy about this baby..ammi bhi bahut kush hai. She already started suggesting me names and giving me advices. She told me that I can't behave like a kid anymore. As if, I'm  going to listen to her. I'll always behave like a kid..hai na baby??..

After some time aunty came with a new dress she bought for me to wear for the get together. We got ready and slowly all the guests started coming.

I finally decided my baby will call Hamna by her name. She didn't seem to like my other suggestions. Aunty was showing me off to her friends and bragging about me and my unborn baby aakhir mein ek heer jo hun..XD. Me, Zoya and Hamna started chatting later.

After coming back from washroom, I met my darling best friend..you know who,it was Alishba. Her jealous face is really worth to watch.

Hamza's Pov:

Earlier I tried calling Hamna,but she cut my phone. It was expected from her. I don't deserve the good treatment. But now I'm desperate. I don't think Azeem would say anything to Rumi now, but Hamna might.

I met Shariq,my best friend. He's my childhood friend and he knows everything about me. Maybe only he knows my vulnerability, my hatred,my love and everything. I'm scared right now. If I lose Rumi then I might fail, literally fail. I don't hate Hamna now. Even though I won't know what she's went through, I'm experiencing the same thing as her. Even though I never wanted to cheat Rumi , if the truth is coming out it becomes like cheating. I'll be a cheater in her eyes. She'll never know my part of the story. I always thought Rumi was Hamna's weakness. But it backfired, Rumi and her love is my weakness now.

I don't know what I'll do without them. Yesterday Rumi's mom told that our baby is going to make our bond strong. What more should I ask from Allah. Now I'm happy and content but I know this is not the end. A person like me doesn't deserve all this. I wish Hamna and Azeem forgive me and wouldn't say anything to Rumi.

There goes the first chapter😁hope you liked it..!!!