chapter 02

Rumi's pov:

“Alishba, stop with your nonsense. If you watched any new drama..go and tell the story to someone else who is bored. Today is special for me and I don't want to hear any nonsense from you." I couldn't care less on what she told about Hamza cheating me. I trust him more than myself. So I didn't let her complete what she was saying. I didn't want to listen to her crap and ruin my mood.

“Okay,you don't believe me right..I have proo-"

“Yes I don't believe you..now if you excuse me..mujhe aur bhi kaam hai..bye byeee"

I left the washroom and went to meet other guests. I'm so happy today that I don't know I feel like dancing now. I do miss my abbu soo much..but ammi ne kaha he's there with me..he is present in my happiness..he is watching over me.

Hamna also was looking distressed pta nahi kya wajah hai. Maybe she is also missing abbu like I do.

Hamza's pov:

When I got back home,Rumi was already asleep. I kept staring at her and I know I will never get tired of staring at her. I don't know how did I get this lucky. Alhamdulillah..for this. I know I don't deserve her. I didn't even know when I fell in love with her. She has changed me so much. I have always been reckless but after she came to my life it feels like I have got a reason to live.

I woke up early for my work. Today I've planned something for Rumi. I don't know how to take care of her in this state. I've been checking various sites for taking care of her.

“Good morning..aaj bhi kaam?”

“Yes but don't worry aaj mein jaldhi waapas aunga and we'll have dinner together..be ready by 5 okay?!"

She just nodded and went back to her sleep. She's truly a baby.

I came to my office. I'm really excited for today. Today is our first official date actually after our marriage. I was so caught up on the revenge on Hamna that I forgot about cherishing my marital relation.

Ring.Ring.Ring

“Hello Hamza here"

"Hi Hamza. Kaise ho? I didn't give my congrats to you right..on being a dad?!.."

"Alishba..thanks.."

"I'm so happy that you are finally happy..you are in love with Rumi na?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing..I gotta go..I'm going Germany this week..and I thought of telling you before I go.."

" Okay bye have a safe journey"

I hung the call but still it was kinda weird. Alishba always had a crush on me. I can't blame her. My mom always led her on thinking that we would be a great pair. She didn't exactly like Rumi because of that. But whenever Alishba tried to taunt Rumi, she would give her some of her sarcastic answers back. It's funny to see their fights and Rumi is way too possessive over me that she doesn't like Alishba either. But now suddenly Alishba calling and giving good wishes doesn't make sense. Maybe she might be really moving on for good.