Chapter 06

Rumi's pov:

I woke up when I heard my phone ringing. It was Hamza.

"Hello"

"Haa..bolo"

"Is this the way you have to greet your husband?"

"Hamza..if it's nothing serious..I'm gonna hang up..I've to sleep..why are you calling me this early?"

"It's 1pm..rumi..that's early for you..that means you didn't have your breakfast and you are starving my child"

"Hamza..I'll talk to you later..mujhe ab bht neend aa rhi hai yaar"

"Accha ok..have some food and then sleep..not to mention these days sleep is more important to you than your husband..but ya I understand u can sleep"

"Yah you know that right..now ok bye"

I hung up the call. By now my sleep was almost gone..he started calling again..but I didn't pick.. it's good to tease him actually..but yes he might be pretty annoyed yesterday also I slept on him when he was calling. But what to do these days sleep just doesn't leave me.

I went and had my food with ammi..She just gave me a look telling me that I'm way too early..lol..

I was thinking to visit Hamna. She sometimes really forget that she has a sister. I have to go and remind her about that.

Hamna's house:

"Assalamualaikum aunty"

"Wa alaikum salaam Rumi..come in,come in.. congratulations...mubarak baat pehli nhi de paayi..I couldn't come for that get together you see"

"Oh it's ok..thankyou aunty"

"Hamna is upstairs?"

"Yes..she's taking rest I think..go and meet her"

I went upstairs to see Hamna preparing some notes.

"Hello Hamna..I'm Rumi..who is also your sister unfortunately..yaad hai?"

"Hi Rumi kaisi ho?" She gave her sweet smile.

"Not good..why aren't you calling me these days..you don't want to have a connection with your niece or nephew or what?"

"It's not that Rumi,I'm doing an online course now..so I was a bit busy I'm sorry"

"Okay..but next time I won't come to tell you hello first"

"Okay..now tell what do you want..orange juice?"she asked

"No nothing..I just came to check on you..you are studying right..?!"

"I am..but I'm not that ride sister who would ignore you and continue my studies"

"Ohho..then tell..what's troubling you??"

She looked so tensed and upset at times. I was so caught up on my things that I couldn't ask her at all.
But as soon as she was going to tell something my phone rang.
Guess who, my husband.

"Hello Hamza"

"kaha ho?"

"I'm at hamna's in laws"

"Waha kyu ?"

"Kya matlab, I came to remind her of my existence"

"Oh okay..come home fast I'm waiting..even my mom is telling me to pick you and come home today"

"You told I could stay for 1 week"

"You don't even miss me Rumi..I can't even pass my 1 day..come fast.. I'm waiting at your house"

He hung up the call after that. So selfish.

"Ah I'm sorry Hamna..Hamza came..he's telling he can't without me..I've to go..but call me when your studies are done ok?"

"Okay, take care"

I hugged her fast and was about to go when she called me.

" He's treating you good right?"

" He's treating me like a princess Hamna..like I'm the only girl in this world"

" I'm glad that you are happy"

I just smiled and told Khuda Hafiz to aunty and left.

Hamza's pov:

When I heard she was at Hamna's in laws..I started getting tensed..I know she might not say anything now..but I can't take chances..until I'm sure Azeem and Hamna won't say anything to Rumi..I can't let her go near them.

That's why I suddenly told her I'm waiting at her house. I actually told her she could stay for a week but anyways Zoya also was fussing over sending Rumi to her house..

I don't know, every minute I'm scared..when will I lose her..so with everything I'll try my best to keep her and our child with me.

Heeyaa💜..so here's the next chapter..
Hope you like it..and sorry for being really lateeee..😪

Has anyone watched aye musht e khak??