Chapter 05

Hamza's pov:

"Hamza"..Rumi called out. It was late at night. After coming from our date we were late and we headed straight to bed.

"Hmm.."

"Did I tell thankyou for today?" Rumi asked.

"I guess you did. Why aren't you sleeping?"

"No seriously Hamza. Thankyou..for everything..you know what..you have to accept these words..ab jo bhi mein bol rhi hu pregnancy k wajah se hai..and I don't think isk baad..I'm gonna talk this sweet and gentle.."

I can't help but smile at her. Why does she have to be so cute. I just nodded my head and asked if she really liked today..not because I want to hear her thanking..just wanna make sure..if my efforts got any positive result.

"Yes Hamza. I loved it..who wouldn't like it. It was beautiful. Kaash we had such a dinner setting everyday"she replied.

"Okay Rumi..now sleep..my baby needs sleep at night..goodnight..!" I chuckled.

Morning:

Rumi was still sleeping. I had to go office this whole week, even though dad told he would manage. Not only that..I have to correct some wrongs which I've done.
I have to meet "them".

Azeem's office:

"Someone came in telling he's your relative" his assistant came and told him.

"Kaun?" Azeem asked

"Hamza..may I come in?" Hamza welcomed himself in the office.

"if you have to enter..why would you ask in the first place?" Azeem scoffed.

"I thought you changed but you are still the same, the arrogant and selfish insaan." Azeem told Hamza.

"I know if I change so suddenly, you wouldn't even trust me. So why simply bothering."he replied

"So can I know why you came here?..you know we aren't telling Rumi, Not for you but for her."

"I know and I'm thankful for that." Hamza said.

"You don't seem to be" Azeem remarked.

"I came here to apologize to you and Hamna..I know you people won't believe me..after all that I did..I don't deserve your forgiveness too..in the long run I hurted Hamna so much. Now when I'm getting a new life..I can't stand watching how my mistake ruined your lives. I know it takes time to forgive me, but I'll keep waiting. I really want a big brother like you Azeem."

"Yah..that's true..you don't deserve our forgiveness..and whatever it is..be the way you are..all these kind words na..it doesn't suit you.." Azeem said Hamza even though he was a bit shocked after hearing this much from Hamza.

"Okay, take your time in forgiving me. But do forgive Hamna. It wasn't her fault. I was never the person she wanted. Don't do the same mistake I did. I never thought of her, I always thought about myself, what I wanted. I was obsessed with her. But after meeting Rumi, I started caring about others,her dad. I can't see her crying. And now I know where I did fault before. So Azeem, don't punish her for what I did. Please live a happy life which you both deserve."

"You've no right to say about my marital relationship. You get that?!..now out..I have so many works.."

Hamza just smiled and left the office. It wouldn't be true if we say hamza's words didn't have any effect on Azeem. It did have a huge impact on him. He felt more guilty the way he treated Hamna. All these days, he did feel guilty but he thought he was the better person. He wasn't going to divorce her and he's handling her mess without telling anyone. But that wasn't the thing. He was doing that for himself he realised. What she wanted right now, he wasn't giving that. She told him in the end right?!..she trusted him,she wanted someone to stand by her. Even though she did a mistake by hiding it from everyone and risking rumi's life. Rumi is happy and even though Hamza is a scoundrel,He loves Rumi. Hamza definitely doesn't deserve Rumi, but he stood by her and is helping her. Meanwhile he is not helping Hamna..and being the support system he's supposed to be.

Rumi's pov:

I am at my mom's house. She does feel lonely here. But then she's not even ready to come over to our house. So it's better spending time with her. I really do feel at ease when I'm with her. I was laying my head on her lap and she was telling me all the stories of how she used to be when she was pregnant.

I really do feel bad. Even though I love her, we never spent much time together. Because our personalities clash. She wants me to behave like a proper lady while I..you know how I am. But Hamza loves me the way I am. He's so much like my personality. The Rehan type..XD

"Rumi, tum kush toh hai na?" Mom asked me.

"Haan q nhi?! I got the best shauhar. I have you, hamna ,Azeem bhai , Hamza's family" I replied.

"Haan, that is there. I'm happy. Pata hai, your dad always wanted to keep you and Hamna in such a household where they treat you as their own daughters and not bahu. He was always tensed that if you both would be comfortable after getting married. But then after Azeem and Hamza came, it was like his dream come true. He told me it's like he got two sons. He was happy with his life Rumi."

" I miss Siddique saab ammi.." i wanted to tear up right now. I really do miss him each and every second. I wanted to spend more time with him. I wanted to go and complain to him about every silly thing. And the hardest part, he didn't go somewhere from where he can return.

"Dekho Rumi..I'm sorry..I didn't say to make you emotion-"

"Nahi ammi...i like when you mention abbu..I do get emotional..but it feels good when we can talk about him"

The bell rang. We weren't expecting any visitors today. I went and opened the door to see my beloved husband standing there with some roses.

"Okay..see, you don't have to be romantic everyday..i'll get used to it..!" I told him. I don't know..after he came to know I'm pregnant..he's actually all the more romantic..

"You can get used to it..I don't plan to stop.."he replied.

"ahem..ahem..You know right this is not our house?!"

"Toh ky-"

"Ahh Hamza beta..come in" Ammi came from inside after hearing his voice.

Hamza came in and had dinner with us. I was planning to stay with ammi today. And he had to go. He was acting so clingy and asking me to go with him. I swear..when I knew I was pregnant..I thought I would be having these tantrums, but it seems Hamza is having more than me. But still I find more intimate with him this way. It's cute and funny sometimes.

I don't know after so long I feel complete. Kisi ki nazar na lage. My phone started ringing. It was Hamza as expected.

"i miss you" He said.

"Seriously Hamza..you are acting weird" i giggled.

"hey..is it wrong to talk like that to my wife?"

"Bilkul bhi nhi.."he started talking again and I didn't know when I slept.

https://youtube.com/shorts/_T_sLt9Qn74?feature=share

So here's the update..got any ideas? Do share❤️..thankyou fr reading anyway..this wattpadd is too addicting..n Tata I'm leaving...I'll come back after I get on track🐰