Chapter 04

Rumi's pov:
Okay so this is how it feels to be a heroine in romantic movies. This is so good. It was a candle light dinner in the beach. And there were only two of us. Truth be told I always wanted something like this. I couldn't control my happiness and when I looked at Hamza,he was already staring at me and observing my reactions. I swear I love this man and he's becoming my life completely.

He came forward and took my hand and lead me towards the table. The dinner was already set.

Hamza's pov:

I was really nervous.. no I am actually nervous now. Rumi doesn't know me and all I did so far was to keep her by my side to extract revenge from Hamna but this I am doing from the bottom of my heart to Rumi who deserves more than all this. I know I messed up big and I intend to tell her the truth. But she'll hate me so here I'm being selfish. I'm going to love her so much that the truth also won't bother us.

Am I being horrible here? I'm ready to repent and Allah gave me a second chance. What I did is far from forgiving. But in sha allah, I'm gonna work this all out soon.

Seeing her being happy gives me another feeling now. The way she looks so mesmerised by the surrounding. I feel like doing more things to see this look on her face again and again.

“kya hua? Why are you not eating?” Rumi asked breaking me from my thoughts.

“Seeing you eat made me full" I replied.

“Was that supposed to be a cheesy line or a teasing line? You don't mean that I really eat too much right?"

“ I don't know. Whichever makes you feel happy. That's what I meant."I told Rumi. She was going to say something then decided against it. Then looked towards me again.

“Hamza.."

"Hmm.."

“Thankyou"

“For what?"

“For all that you did so far, for taking care of my family,for being with me when I needed you the most and loving me more than I love myself. I don't think I deserve all this but whatever my dad gave me you..and I must say I'm the luckiest Person. Pata hai? Mujhe bhi hamesha ammi abbu jaise pyaar chahiye the..it seems finally I got everything I asked for."She told all this to me and suddenly my heart started beating fast. No she's wrong I'm the one who doesn't deserve all this. And she telling all this and making me feel special is not what I planned for today. So I went towards her and held her and walked her towards a bench.

“You know Rumi..this isn't fair.. I'm the one who should make you feel special.."

“aur woh tum krte ho hamesha..jb se tum mere ghar rishta lekar aaya tab se I feel nothing less than special" she cut me off and replied.

“Okay..then let me tell you I'm not that good in expressing myself. Lekin Rumi.. I love you and I'm going to make proud of our love and I'll always try to be a better husband and father from now" I confessed.

She smiled and hugged me. I kissed her head. We stayed like that for sometime and talked about anything and everything and after that went home.

I actually wanted to make it more special to her, this date. To make her feel more wanted. But I guess baby steps and I shouldn't rush towards anything we have our whole life ahead..if she forgives me in sha allah.