Chapter 03

Rumi's pov:
I don't even know what to wear. I know I'm pretty in whatever I wear XD but still I want to make some efforts. My baby you'll be so beautiful,your both parents are really good looking. I've to really take care of my baby while growing up..line lgegi iske peeche..hehe..

Truth be told it's becoming boring now. Since I'm pregnant aunty told me to stay at home and not to go office. And here everyone are treating me like glass,so gentle. I know it's okay to care but to this extend..I really miss Hamza now. Argh I'm not the type of clingy wife..ahh maybe my baby is missing him.

Now it's like a habit for me to talk alone. Hamna is too busy to call me these days and my mom is like you know we are not that compatible..if anyone else see my monologue they'll be like I'm pagal lekin I've been like this only. I must really appreciate Hamza for tolerating all these.

And soon as I thought of him I get a message from him saying “I miss you".
This guy, he can be really cheesy at times. Not bad he's improving. There was a time when I had to call him and remind him to say I miss you.

I'm usually spending my time now on internet searching cute babies. I can't wait for 8 months to get over.

Hamza's pov:

I finished my job as soon as possible. I really want to tell her myself about everything I did but call me coward I can't. I am scared right now that if I will lose her. Now I am at a point where I can't think of not being with her. Love can make you feel certain things which you've never felt. I was never the person who got scared of anything but first time I'm scared.

I picked up some flowers on my way. She likes these romantic gestures. Hamna and Rumi are different. I'm not comparing but Hamna is a more reserved type meanwhile Rumi is more publicly affectionate type. Now when I think Rumi is more like my type. I always wanted to make Hamna happy by doing such things but it ends up disappointing her. Maybe because we were so different we fell out.

Do I sound like a douchebag when I'm saying about them?! But I'm happy the way it ended. Hamna got what she deserved, Azeem is a good guy. He's not like me. He is the type Hamna wanted. I know what I did is wrong but yes I intend to correct it myself. It's because of me they're not getting the happiness they deserve and here I'm happily gonna be a dad. This is so wrong. But I'll make sure that the problem I created, I'll only sort it out.

When I reached home, she was already waiting for me outside. And I swear my heartbeat stopped probably seeing her like this. (Rumi is wearing the baby pink top show in d vid first)
She's beyond beautiful. Maashaallah!

“Chalein?!”Rumi asked.

“Yeah"

“Acchi lag rhi hu na mein?"

“Most beautiful..!"

Rumi started blushing and hayee she looks so cute while she blushes. I opened the door for her and started driving to our destination. We both didn't talk instead listened to the radio

"Where are we going?"Rumi asked.

“ I actually got worried ki how is Rumi keeping her mouth shut for straight 5 minutes." I teased her.

“hahaha..very funny. Ab bolo bhi..where are we going?"

“I told it's a surprise. If I tell it's only gonna ruin."I told her and she actually kept quiet again for 2 minutes but again started asking. I started ignoring and she started her tantrums.

“Rumi sabr karo sabr. We'll reach there in 10mins".

"Ahh okie..can you like give me clue? Like is it a 5star restaurant we are going? Or-"

"Rumi.."

"Ahh okay..boy..I won't guess now.."

And finally we reached. I blindfolded Rumi before she got out the car . Surprisingly she didn't protest. She was way too excited to protest. I just hope she likes it. I did put many efforts into this.

Okay so chapter 3 uploaded..do suggest if u have any ideas🥺❤️..I bet that video is gonna be copyrighted..so yes..ig...my many vids gone like that😪...

Butter💜