iii. Blender

블렌더-APRIL 11LOOP 1

블렌더
-
APRIL 11
LOOP 1

LUNA WOKE UP from her slumber with a slight headache as she furrowed her eyebrows before she could even open her eyes.

"What the hell..." she rubbed her eyes as she recalled her dream from last night, where she couldn't feel her entire body and there was some strange voice invading her head.

Her eyes finally opened to see her ceiling, ugly as always, the sun not shining as brightly as it would usually.

She stretched her body, turning over on her bed to meet eyes with the clock.

Shit, I'm going to be late! she panicked as she basically fell out of bed. Why didn't my alarm wake me up?

She hurriedly opened her closet to get her clothes, though when she peeked down at her pajamas, she stopped in confusion. She didn't remember putting those on the night before, she was sure she wore the dark red matching set.

Though, she shrugged it off, dismissing it as something that she probably did in a dream. She did have a weird one the night before, anyways.

After hastily getting ready for her day, she sprinted down the stairs, where Luna heard the mutters and grumbles of a woman from the kitchen, along with some clattering noise. When she made her way into the kitchen, all she saw was the back of Jang-Mi, who was muttering frustrated words to herself.

"Jang-Mi? What are you doing?" she raised an eyebrow as her eyes landed on the machine Jang-Mi held in her hand tightly.

"The blender is broken. Can you believe it?" Jang-Mi scoffed, carrying the blender and setting it on top of the counter island that was separating the two. "Tried to make that strawberry smoothie your grandmother wanted to try, and the blade just detached! Imagine if I had left the cap open!"

"Wait, again?" Luna tilted her head in confusion as she looked at Jang-Mi.

"Yup," she let out a dramatic sigh. "Don't know what to do with this thing. I don't really look like a mechanic, do I?"

"But, we just got a new one," Luna stated, completely ignoring Jang-Mi's remark. The housemaid turned her head up to Luna at her sudden words.

"What do you mean? I believe we've had this for a while," Jang-Mi placed her hands on her hips as Luna checked the clock and suddenly started to scramble around the kitchen.

"Sure, if a month is a while," Luna let out a light-hearted chuckle as she began packing her bag. Jang-Mi let out a confused chuckle, before she just continued to try and repair the blender.