Chapter 1 - Her

Chapter 1 – Her

Chapter 1 – Her

I woke up for my first day back at school. I didn't want to get up, but Harry let himself in and kept jumping on my bed until I got up. I had a shower as Harry made breakfast. When I got out I looked at my new tattoo on my wrist. I was happy that it was finally healed over the scar underneath it. I quickly dried my hair before I styled it. I went with the messy look, but I put red on the tips of it. After I was done I went into my wardrobe and got dressed. I put my black skinny jeans on with a red top. I picked up my red Converse and put them on before I went down stairs.

I found Harry in the kitchen, "I made bacon and eggs," he tells me. He hands me a plate, "thanks Haz," I smiled. He sat down next to me on the kitchen bench, "how are you feeling?" Harry asked. I started eating, "I'm feel great today. It the first day of school and our last year," I said sarcastically. Harry shakes his head, "Lou you're not going to get any better if you keep thinking like this," he tells me. I sighed, "well I don't know what to think. I only got out of hospital a week ago," I snapped. Harry looked down, "and the first thing you did was get a tattoo to cover up your scar. I know you want to forget what you tried, but truthfully Louis we both going to remember it," Harry snapped back. I looked at my new tattoo and I remembered how much it hurt to get. The tattoo artist told me that I should wait months to cover it up, but I told him that I was fine. I got a butterfly like Harry's to cover it up and to remind myself that Harry found me, "let's just get through the first day and tonight," Harry says. I nodded as we started to eat.

I rod my motorbike to school as Harry took his car. Harry tried to convince me to get into his car with him, but I said no just in case I didn't want to be at school anymore. I got to school with five minutes until I had to go to physic. I got to class on time and sat up at the back as I put my legs on the table. I wasn't paying attention until the classroom door opened. A girl walked in and she was beautiful. She had long brown hair and wearing a white t-shirt with black shorts. I quickly looked around and noticed that the only seat left was the one next to me. She was looking over me as she came my way. I takes my legs off the table as she sat down, "so you must be new here, because I never seen you around," I says. She look at me and noticed her amazing green eyes. She quickly nodded yes and I smirked, "the name Louis," I introduced myself. I had a lot of dirty thoughts in my head about her, "Lilly," she tell me. I chuckled as I thought she reminded me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. My sisters made me watch that a hundred times, "well Lilly Belle welcome to Eden high," I say. She raise an eyebrow at me and I knew she didn't know how to take me, "what with Lilly Belle?" she wondered.

"Well your name is Lilly and you look like a princess," I tell her. She rolled her eyes at me and it ticked me off. I lean in closer to her, "careful Lilly Belle I wouldn't roll your eyes at me. I'm a category one," I whispered in her ear. I didn't really want to scare this girl, but at the same time I knew she was a virgin, "what makes you think I'm not?" she asked me. Was she trying to impress me? I could tell she was a category three. I laughed, "because you look like a girl that wouldn't hurt a fly or go anywhere near drugs," I replied back. She was too pure for me, "Tomlinson and..." the teacher started.