Chapter 9 - First Date

I felt fingers run through my hair as I was dreaming about Lilly. Well it was more like a sex dream. I knew I wasn't asleep anymore since I could feel Lilly move around. I moved a little bit and my member rubbed against the bed. I let out a little moan at the contact. I felt Lilly run her fingers down my back and it felt nice that I let a moan slip from my lips. I ran my hand up the outside of her thigh slowly. I turned my head to give her stomach a kiss before I looked at her. Her cheeks were pink and I knew she was turned on as much as me. I quickly moved her legs to each side of me, so she was underneath me. I kissed her as I ran my hands up the sides of her. I thrusted my hips into hers and she moaned a little. I took that a sign to keep going. I grinded our lower half's together as I kept kissing her.

After a little bit Lilly wrapped her legs around me as I placed one of my hands on her thigh. I went harder and faster against her and Lilly took her singlet off. I quickly grabbed her hands before I do anything stupid. I entwined out fingers above her head. Lilly bit her lip as she was holding back something. I pulled her lip out with my teeth and sucked on it lightly. Lilly buckled her hips into mine. We both moaned at the contact.

When I moved one of my hands away from Lilly. She straight away wrapped her arm under my shoulder. My hand went up the boxers she was wearing. I ran two fingers up and down her slit before I slowly put them into her. I moved them in and out of her as I kept grinding against her. Lilly started moaning as I made sure to hit g-spot. Lilly moved her hand from my shoulder to my member. My member rubbed against her hand and between her legs. I took my fingers out of her, so I could grab her hand. Without thinking I ran her hand between her legs under the boxers. I pulled it out and placed it back onto my member. Lilly wrapped her fingers around me. I put two fingers back inside of her before I started moving backwards and forwards again.

After a little bit and the feeling of her hand wrapped around me. I felt close, so I pulled my fingers out of her and grabbed her hand that was around me. I pinned them next to her head as I thrusted hard a couple of times into her. We both moaned loudly as we both came. I feel on top of Lilly and she wrapped her arms around me, "good morning," Lilly puffed. I kissed her lightly, "good morning," I smiled. I rolled off of her and pulled her next to me.

We laid there for a bit as we getting our breathing under control. We were both covered in sweat and our bodily fluids. I didn't say anything as I went over what we did in my head. I kept placing small kisses to Lilly's forehead to tell her that I love her. I noticed that it was nearly ten o'clock, "you know you're meant to be at school right now?" I wondered.

"I know," she smiled. I kissed her, "skipping class already," I smiled back. Lilly ran her hand down my chest, "yep and it was history with Harry," she tells me. She skipped a lesson with Harry. What the fuck am I doing to this girl? Harry is going to kill me, but still worth it, "I'm going to get in trouble for this," I smirked. Lilly started kissing my neck, "but it worth it," I added.

We went another round before we got in the shower, "I like skipping with you," Lilly tells me. I laughed little as I thought about this morning, "and for once you were the good boy," she added. Lilly washed her hair, "not really," I say. Lilly looked a little bit confused at me, "I jumped you this morning," I pointed out. Lilly smiled at me, "and I didn't stop you," she reminded me. I pulled her to me and Lilly placed her hands on my chest, "and I didn't ask if it was ok to finger you or fuck your hand. We just did it and after," I started before Lilly kissed me.

"I know, but maybe we don't have to ask anymore. I started round two without asking you," she says. I licked my lip as I was thinking, "but you can still tell me no. It not like I'm going to get mad at you," I tell her. Lilly kissed my neck, "I know, but this morning I knew you were having a sex dream and it turned me on. Because last night I was serious about having sex with you. I wanted to tell you this morning that I wanted you inside of me and I didn't mean your fingers," she admitted. What the fuck did she just say? Where is this Lilly coming from? I want my pure Lilly back, "babe you know I won't," I whispered.