Chapter 7 - Her Nightmare

Chapter 7 – Her Nightmare

I woke up when someone started banging on the bedroom door, "Flower you got an hour before we go out. So get your lazy arse up!" I heard Harry shout. Lilly shouted back that she heard him and I groaned. As I slowly opened my eyes I just realized that harry said an hour, "so you got an hour," I smirked. Lilly shook her head, "yep and I want ten more minutes," she tells me. As Lilly closed her eyes I ran my hand down her back. I rolled onto my side to look at her properly. I carefully moved her head to my arm before I kissed her forehead, "please Lou," she begged. I chuckled at how cute she is when she sleepy, "not nice is it," I smiled. Lilly smiled as I drew circles on her stomach with my finger. I wanted to go lower since I remembered what she did to me before we went to sleep. Lilly kissed my neck, "what are you up to?" she asked. She looked at me as I smiled, "just thinking that I still need to give back," I replied.

"No you don't," she smiled back. I took that smile as a yes. I started kissing her neck to the top of her chest. I ran my hand over the top of her knickers between her thighs. I rubbed her through her knickers, "remember don't be loud," I smiled. Lilly bit her lip as she smiled a little, "lay on your back babe," I tell her. Lilly rolled onto her back and I got harder at rubbing her. I started kissing her neck again as I ran one of my fingers under her knickers through her slit. I played with her clit and she held back a moan. She covered her mouth with her hand to help keep quite. I moved my arm from behind her, so I could pull her knickers down. I kissed down her chest to her belly button to move her knickers down to her feet. Lilly kicked them off and I threw them on the floor. I hovered over her as my fingers kept playing with her clit, "babe can I put a finger in again?" I wondered. Lilly nodded her head, "what about two?" I questioned. Lilly bit her bottom lip, "I'll go slowly," I promised.

"Ok," she whispered. I slowly put two fingers inside her and it was tight. I saw pain came across her face, "babe you alright?" I asked her. Lilly gave me a small nod, but I took my fingers out of her. I didn't want to hurt her right now. I kissed her nose, "I think we should try that for another time," I reassured her. Lilly smiled as I kissed her, "do you want to keep going?" I questioned on her lips. Lilly kissed me, "please. I'm half way there," she tells me. I kissed her as I started rubbing her button again. I was harder and faster after a little bit. I moved from her lips to her nipple. I sucked on it and a moan escaped her lips. I smirked at how good I was making her feel. I kept sucking her nipple as Lilly moved the pillow to cover her face. The pillow muffled her moans, but I could still hear them. I kept going until she came trying not to scream. I watched her as she came down from her high. Lilly let the pillow go when she came down. I kissed her, "that was fun, but now I think we need another shower," I smirked.

"I'll like that, but you are pushing it," I smiled. I kissed her quickly, "remember bad boy," I say. I sat up before I got out of bed. I knew Lilly was watching me, "I'll cheek were everyone is while you get into the shower. Then I'll join you," I tell her. I put my jeans on without putting on a pair of boxers on. I kissed Lilly before I left the room. As I was walking to see where the others were. All I kept thinking I would like to come up here with just me and Lilly.

I found everyone outside on the front porch smoking. As I was going to turn around and run upstairs. Harry stopped me, "where do you think your going lover boy?" he smirked. He looked me up and down, "no where," I say. I walked closer to him, "I thought that," he smiled. Fuck Harry knew what I was up to. Sorry Lilly I won't be joining you in the shower. I joined everyone outside and I stood next to Niall. I grabbed my smokes out, "your face looks great Lou," Niall smiled.

"well that's what happens when you touch Lil without Harry's permission," Zayn smirked. I gave him the rude finger, "maybe someone should have learnt to control himself," Liam says. Harry grabbed me before I could walk away, "I think that's enough with the teasing boys. Lou has learnt his lesson," Harry tells them. I smiled at Harry, "and it's a lesson for all of you," Harry added.