Chapter 2 - Party

AN - can you please tell me what you think

Chapter 2 – Party

I finally get to Perrie's and everyone was waiting for us. I noticed Lilly was still holding me, "you can let go now unless you want to go around the block really fast," I laughed. She let go of me too quickly, "fuck off," she snapped. I couldn't stop laughing as I got off my bike, "suit yourself," I smiled. I take my helmet off her head and she glared at me, "you survived," I say. I take my bag off as she kept glaring at me. She needed to stop, before I take her somewhere, "I thought you didn't like my bike, so why are you still on it?" I wondered. I didn't mind that she wanted to stay on my bike, "I can't feel my legs since I was holding on for dear life," she admitted. I laughed loudly since I was just doing the speed limit, "Let me help you," I tell her. I picked her up bridal style and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I walked over to the others before I put her down, "what did you do to her Louis?" Niall smirked. I wish I did something to her Niall, but I was a good boy which is killing me. Perrie hugged Lilly, "she don't like my bike so she was holding on for dear life." I tell them. They all laughed part from Lilly, "I was the same for the first time," Perrie tells her. Lilly smiled at her and I was happy that it was back, "so what were you two doing?" Liam asked as he raised an eyebrow. Harry looked at me, "not much this one takes so long to walk and pack," I tell them. I grabbed out my smokes and so did everyone part from Lilly. I noticed she was looking at Harry, "Lilly Belle here smokes too," I tell everyone. She didn't need to hide the fact that she smokes from Harry, "what?" Harry says. I knew she wasn't happy that I told Harry as she looked down. I was waiting for her to attack me, but she just looked back up, "is he right Flower?" Harry asked. Lilly nodded, "what happened to you turn to smokes?" Harry questioned.

"A bad decision," she tells him. Lilly got out her smokes, "my poor Flower," Harry sighed. Why was Harry being a hypocrite? He had no right to be disappointed in her. He watched her as she lit up her smoke, "a lot has happened in six years Harry," she tells him. She sat down next to Niall as she looked disappointed with herself. I was sick of her feeling like this today since I tried everything to keep her smiling. I never thought Harry could make her feel like this, "Lilly I hear you're going to wear a dress tonight," I heard Niall says. I was focused on Lilly conversation with Niall, "Louis making me," she says.

"She lost a bet with me," I tell Niall. I hoped Lilly would play along, because if the boys found out that I was making her without a real reason they will kill me. I noticed Lilly smiling at me, "so what was the bet?" Niall asked. Fuck she knows that she got the upper hand here, "If he remembered anything from physics and he did," she lied. After that I knew I had her wrapped around my finger. She rolled her eyes at me to piss me of, but it wasn't working anymore with her. I found it strange that it turned me on, "wait Louis learnt something?" Zayn questioned. Lilly nodded yes, "it surprised me to," she says. Everyone started laughing at me including Lilly, "Well while everyone laughing at me I'm going to go and set my house up for the party. You guys coming to help me and leave these girls to get ready?" I wondered. I didn't want to leave Lilly, but I knew she was going to be alright with Perrie.

I got on my bike after we said goodbye to the girls. I put my helmet on and it smelt like Lilly's shampoo. I knew that girl was going to be trouble for me, but I didn't care. I started my bike after Harry honked his horn at me to move. I gave him the middle finger before I rode off.

I met the boys at the liquor store to get alcohol for tonight. When we were picking out our alcohol for tonight Zayn followed me around, "what do you want Zayn?" I wondered. Zayn smirked at me, "what did you and Lil do this afternoon?" he asked. Did he just call Lilly, Lil? I laughed a little bit, "nothing," I tell him. He raised his eyebrow at me, "you can tell me. I won't tell Harry that you fucked her," Zayn promised me. I laughed harder, "I really did nothing. She a virgin," I tell him. Zayn was shocked, "how much of a virgin?" he questioned. I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not sure, but it is her first party tonight," I replied.