Chapter 6 - Walls Coming Down

http://www.polyvore.com/drunk/set?id=138911431

When the movie finished we all moved into the kitchen, "ok us boys will set up outside around the fire. While you girls get the drinks ready," Liam tells us. We all nodded our heads, "oh and some snacks too please," Niall added. Lilly smiled at him, "but before we go let's have a shot," Zayn says as he grabbed a bottle of vodka.

"I'm fine with my beer," Lilly says. I put my arm around her, "do you remember my party?" I questioned. Lilly nodded her head before I kissed her cheek, "now who being the girl?" I teased. She glared at me, "here," Zayn says as he had two shots in his hands. I take both of them off of him, "she doesn't want hers, because she doesn't like how it burns," I tell him. Zayn smiled at Lilly, "all alcohol burns sweetie. You just get used to it, but it up to you if you want to drink. I'm not going to push you into it," Zayn says. Lilly takes her shot off of me, "Lilly Belle are you sure?" I wondered. Lilly nodded, "like Zayn said I better get used to it," she smiled. I was worried that she might be doing this for us, but maybe she was doing this cause she wanted to, "so you're not doing this because of us?" I questioned. Lilly shook her head, "because it party time," she tells us. We both smiled at her, but I was still a little bit worried, "then let's get it started," Zayn smiled. We all raised our shot glasses, "let's party!" Niall shouted. We all clink our glasses together before drinking our shots, "drink some of your beer it should help," I tell Lilly. She drinks half of her beer, "how can you do that?" she asked.

"Because I'm a big boy," I joked. Lilly rolled her eyes, "if you say so," she smiled. I smiled at her even tho she rolled her eyes at me. I still found it cute when she did it, "you make me think that you want to get punished," I whispered in her ear. Lilly bit her bottom lip and I wanted to repeat what we did in the bathroom. I smirked at her, "what are you going to do?" she asked me. I licked my lips as I was trying to think of something, "go take your knickers off and hand them to me. You can go commando tonight," I tell her. Lilly gave me a small nod, "go do it now," I added.

I followed Lilly to the bathroom and waited for her. When she came out of the bathroom I smiled at her, "here you go," she smiled back. When she was handing me her knickers I pulled her to me. I ran my hand down her back to her arse, "just making sure," I say as I gave her arse a light squeeze. Lilly shook her head as she smiled, "I think you just wanted to cop a feel," she pointed out. I moved in my face, so I was only centimetres away from her lips, "maybe I did, but don't lie that you don't enjoy it when I touch you," I whispered. Lilly looked at my lips and I knew she wanted me to kiss her, but I pulled away smiling. I don't know why I wanted to play with her like this since I wanted to kiss her, "no kisses," I tell her. I put her knickers in my pocket, "tonight going to be fun," I smiled as I walked away.

I went outside to help Liam, Zayn and Niall set up around the fire pit. The boys already had all the chairs out and set up, "too late lover boy," Niall smiled. I just smiled big at him as I put my thumb up, "so what were you doing?" Liam smirked. I shook my head, "not telling and she won't tell you," I say. Liam nodded his head before walking inside. I wondered what he was up too. I knew Lilly wouldn't say anything about her knickers in my pocket, "so what were you and Lil were up to?" Zayn questioned.

"Nothing really," I replied. I went over to my car to grab mine and Lilly's jackets out. I went back over to the fire pit and threw Lilly's jacket on a chair. Niall and Zayn started a fire as I put my jacket on. Perrie came out and came straight up to me, "Lilly mother calling her. She in your bedroom," she whispered in my ear. I quickly walked inside and straight up the stairs. That women better not say anything hurtful to her.

When I walked in to our bedroom Lilly hung up her phone, "you alright? Perrie told me that your mother was calling you," I asked as I hugged her. Lilly nodded her head as she threw her phone onto the bed, "you sure?' I questioned. Lilly looked down as she hugged me back. I started to get worried, "I just might get into trouble tomorrow when I go home, because I didn't keep my mouth shut again," she tells me. I hugged her tighter as I rested my chin on the top of her head, "it ok. I won't let her hit you again," I reassured her. I kissed the top of her head as I thought about what can I do about that. I knew I can't protect her twenty-four seven, "do you want some time?" I asked. Lilly shook her head before she looked at me, "I'm fine," she says. When I went in to kiss her Lilly moved away from me, "two can play that game," she smiled. I smiled as I shook my head, "do you really want to play that game with me?" I questioned. Lilly nodded, "can I still kiss you now and we start after?" I wondered.