Chapter 4 - Kiss Her Body

Chapter 4 — Kiss Her Body

Couple of days have passed since I stayed at Lilly's house. In those couple of days I've talked to Zayn about controlling myself and how to treat Lilly. He just told me if I want to do anything to make sure it alright with her. He also explained to me that Lilly might want to rush things, because I already done them. I didn't stay at Lilly's since I didn't want to become pushy with her, but it killed me that she was home with her mother. I called her up every night that I was not there until she fell asleep. On Wednesday I got a phone call from my sister Lottie tell me that our mum was pregnant again with twins. I knew mum moved on from my other dad, but I haven't even met the new one. I felt that their lives go on without me and it hurt. I spent a lot of time with Lilly at school and it made me feel better about my mum.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=138910597

When I got to school I saw everyone together, but my eyes went straight onto Lilly. Niall was leaning his head onto her shoulder and she also had her arm around him. Niall must have had another late night with Theo, "by the way I love what you're wearing Lil," I heard Perrie say. I looked over Lilly and she was wearing a dark red t-shirt with short denim shorts on. Her hair was up in a ponytail, so it wouldn't get stuck in her sling. I kept looking at her legs in those shorts. I don't know how I'm going to go today with her in those shorts. I never been with a girl and only kissed her, "what about us?" Liam pouted. I quickly looked at myself to see if my clothes got dirty from riding to school. I noticed that I was very dark today. I was just wearing black with blue tips in my hair, "Perrie still better," Lilly says. They all started laughing, "what about mine?" I wondered. Lilly turned around with Niall still on her shoulder. She looked me up and down as she smiled at me. I walked over to her, "it very black, but love the blue tips," she tells me. 

"I thought you might," I smiled. I gave Niall the energy drink that I was going to drink myself, "this should help," I tell him. He lifted his head as he started drinking it, "thanks," he half smiled. It must have been a bad night for Niall last night. He didn't seem himself and I was hoping that I was not the only one that saw it. I wrapped my arm around Lilly, "before I forget love the red," I complemented. I pulled on her red top. I love her in red, but I still preferred her in my clothes, "we have five minutes until lesson," Harry says. Lilly had history with Harry this morning while I had geography with Niall. I didn't know why Zayn, Liam and Perrie where here so early, "what are you three doing here so early?" I wondered.

"To finish some work off for class today," Liam replied. Perrie and Zayn agreed with him. It first week of school what did they need to do? We all smiled at them, "well I'm going to make my bag lighter for you all since you won't let me carry it," Lilly tells us. We kept smiling, but at her this time, "soon," Harry says. I didn't want Lilly to go yet since I only just got here. I kissed her goodbye before her and Harry left. Everyone looked at me, "so?" Liam says. I was confused, "what?" I asked. They kept smiling at me, "so have you only still made-out with her?" Liam wondered. I nodded my head, "that must be killing you mate," Zayn says. I shrugged my shoulders, "not really," I tell them. They all started laughing, "says the guy that goes to parties and leaves with at least a blowjob," Liam smiled.

"I fine with only kissing her at the moment. I don't want for her to jump into things with me. I want her to go at her on pace," I admitted. They were all shocked at me, "don't tell me Louis Tomlinson wants to settle down with this girl," Perrie teased. I grabbed Niall, "well we are off to class," I tell them.

When Niall and I got to geography we sat down at the back. I got my books out, "Lou we're just poking a bit of fun at you," Niall tells me. I sighed, "I know. It just I'm not that guy anymore and I wished peopled would believe me," I confessed. Niall patted me on the shoulder, "I know," he smiled. Niall moved his hand from my shoulder, "why haven't you told Harry about you and Lil? He would kill you when he finds out what you two are doing behind his back," Niall tells me. I looked down, "I want to tell him, but every time I try the words won't come out of my mouth. Liam told me to give it a couple of days to see what I really want. I know what I want, but I don't really know why," I admitted. I looked at Niall, "I know how you feel," Niall simply says. I was confused, "so what happened last night? You look like hell" I asked to change the subject.