Chapter 10 - Nearly Lost It

AN - Sorry for the long wait. Love ya xoxo

The next morning, I got up to clean the kitchen up. Our clothes were everywhere and you could tell what Lilly and I did on the kitchen counter. I then made Lilly and I a simple lunch before Liam and Sophia got there. What surprised me was Lilly. Couple minutes after we finished our food. She dropped to her knees and gave me a head job. I wasn't going to stop her. I like it too much.

After I came Lilly and I got dressed. I just put on a pair of track pants not caring that I wasn't wearing any boxers. I didn't want anything constricting down there for a little bit. I could still feel Lilly's tongue on me. I also put my piercings back in and Lilly look disappointed for some reason. Lilly got dressed in my t-shirt and track pants. She was still wearing my boxers from last night.

When Liam and Sophia got to my house. The girls started on the cake. Liam and I went out the back to have a smoke, "did you and Lilly have a good night?" Liam questioned. I smiled as I nodded my head, "it was fantastic," I say. Liam looked at me for more information, "and that's all you're going to know," I added. Liam nodded his head slowly, "so you went to second base," he teased. I rolled my eyes, "still got more than you last night," I pointed out.

"But Sophia not just another girl I want to bang," he tells me. I smiled as I nodded my head, "but maybe tonight. I get more than one kiss," he added. We watched the girls as they started to bake, "maybe we should leave them, so they can talk about us," I suggested. Liam nodded his head, "I think Harry and Zayn might like help setting up," Liam says.

As we were going back inside. I grabbed a clean top from the laundry. I felt like I should cover up around Sophia. Maybe because she Liam girl. When we walked into the kitchen the girls were laughing, "need any help ladies?" I asked. They both shook their heads no, "so can Liam and I go help Harry and Zayn set up?" I wondered.

"You can go when you find me the baking tins," Lilly smiled. I smiled back before I started going through the cupboards. I know we had some since Troy kept say his kitchen comes with everything. I found them in the last cupboard. There was all different shapes and sizes, "there all in there in all shapes and sizes. They even still have the labels on them," I tell her. Lilly smiled as I came over to her, "now don't burn the house down when we're gone. If you need anything just call me," I say. I kissed her lightly, but really wanted to kiss her over and over again. Liam kissed Sophia cheek, "have fun," I added. I kissed her nose before I left with Liam.

Once we were in the car and Liam driving us to Zayn's. My mind was on Lilly and if she was going to be alright. I started laughing at myself at how stupid I sound, "you ok Lou?" Liam questioned. I nodded my head, "just laughing at myself," I smiled. Liam shook his head, "are you wondering if Lil going to be alright?" he teased. I nodded my head, "it's sad. I know," I say.

"It crossed my mind with Soph, but they should be fine," he tells me. I nodded my head, "so did Lil drop to her knees for you?" he wondered. I playfully punched him in arm, "not telling you," I say. Liam looked at me as we stop at some lights, "oh she so did," he smirked. I pointed to the road, so he could start driving again, "not telling you," I repeated.

The whole way to Zayn's Liam kept saying that Lilly gave me a blowjob. It's not a lie, but I don't want Harry to find out. Because he will kill me and if he doesn't kill me. Lilly would, "Liam buddy," I started as I stopped him. He looked at me, "don't tell Harry what you know or I might not see Niall's birthday," I begged. Liam smirked at me which was not a good sign, "if I keep my mouth shut. I want you to do a favour for me," he says.

"What kind of favour?" I questioned. Liam started thinking, "I want you to get rid of my ex. She meant to be coming tonight and she wants to talk to me," he tells me. I nodded my head, "but what if she wants to tell you something serious?" I wondered. Liam laughed, "like what?" he asked. I just looked at him, "what about if she is carrying a little Liam," I pointed out. Liam shook his head quickly, "she can't be. We broke up five months ago. I think she would have told me before tonight. I think she just wants to get back together," Liam says. Liam looked worried, "that's probably it," I reassured him.